What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?

• 4CC 2017 flashback: Let's go crazy!
    • 4CC 2017 flashback: Hope and Legacy
    • 4CC 2011 flashback: White Legend, Zigeunerweisen or Vertigo
    • 4CC 2013 flashback: PW 1.0, Notre Dame or Hana ni nare
    • Any other old competition, gala or show program
    • Sex Bomb, Rasputin, Pink Panther or Bon Jovi
    • Stroking Exercises
    • Something else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2020 at 08:30 AM

Didn't Kozuka also had issues with Hisaishi's music too, though?

Tbh knowing Lurker!Zu keeps updated about everything, he must know by now that LGC is in VERY HIGH demand (and has been so for long 😅). Yuzu gave us regal gold&black costume, LGC hair, Masquerade,  that utter beauty of a costume that is Origin 2.0... and heck, he was using LGC as encore in gpf16, wtt17 and FaOI17 and he can't have missed the crowd going wild. Maybe LCG isn't his fave buddy among his programs, but he looked like he was having fun skating to the stsq, doing the knee slide, playing with the audience😆 I don't even think it's matter of picking a less taxing program (and obviously no one would expect him to jump 4Lo and 4S3T in a EX). So if he isn't skating to it anymore IMO it's just because he cannot use the music anymore (there was also the issue of LGC not being included in his DVD)

Maybe at 4CC Yuzuru will prove me and my reasoning wrong(I'd love that), but I don't really expect LGC, though it would be kind of poetic :xD:

H&L has my vote, he has skated to it as an EX already and while the flow is somewhat incomplete without whole 4.30 secs, I am too much in love with the stsq into 3F, I would be delighted :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I hadn't thought about Chopin but, since Yuzuru knows the choreo by heart, it would probably make an ex program requiring less dedicated training compared to others :67638860:  (anyway I still can't believe he is really going to 4CC too, we are so blessed)

Anyway his chosen EX will be tied to Korea for sure, we love one thoughtful boy :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

....(I wouldn't mind being trolled with Sex Bomb though 🤣🤣🤣)

On 12/31/2019 at 11:58 AM, Henni147 said:

@Pika Sorry, I totally missed to start a poll for GPF and JNats, so here we go :xD:

Overview of Yuzu's EX choices this season so far:

SC 2019 (Canada): Parisienne Walkways 2.0

NHK 2019 (Japan): Haru Yo Koi

GPF 2019 (Italy): Notte Stellata

JNats 2019 (Japan): Seimei 2.0

4CC 2020 (South Korea):   ?

My personal guess:

Reveal hidden contents

A) If Yuzu doesn't skate well and doesn't win: very emotional short cut version of Hope and Legacy with Biellmann spin.

B) If Yuzu doesn't skate well, but still wins: full bloody 4:30 minutes of Hope and Legacy with 8 YOLO jumps. :13877886:

C) If Yuzu skates well and wins: Let's go crazy with the quad Axel!! :smiley-excited001::smiley-excited001::smiley-excited001:

D) If Yuzu skates well, but doesn't win: I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES MEEEEE!!! :dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

#Footnote: I voted for Bon Jovi. Of course.

Haha no worries !! I just said that because the pattern of doing a different old-new EX became obvious after JNats. Now I don't really now what could be next. I think it could be Hope&Legacy, since it's in Asia. And I'm secretly hoping he saves Let's Go Crazy for Worlds :smiley-happy085:

4 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Tbh knowing Lurker!Zu keeps updated about everything, he must know by now that LGC is in VERY HIGH demand (and has been so for long 😅). Yuzu gave us regal gold&black costume, LGC hair, Masquerade,  that utter beauty of a costume that is Origin 2.0... and heck, he was using LGC as encore in gpf16, wtt17 and FaOI17 and he can't have missed the crowd going wild. Maybe LCG isn't his fave buddy among his programs, but he looked like he was having fun skating to the stsq, doing the knee slide, playing with the audience😆 I don't even think it's matter of picking a less taxing program (and obviously no one would expect him to jump 4Lo and 4S3T in a EX). So if he isn't skating to it anymore IMO it's just because he cannot use the music anymore (there was also the issue of LGC not being included in his DVD)

Crazy swan encore at WTT 2017 is still my absolute favorite. Absolute ultimate all-time favorite. Full stop.

I really hope that Yuzu skates to LGC at the award show in Montreal so that we can freak out live and ISU has to delete the video of this clownery show due to copyright issues with the Prince music. That would be so delicate. :notamused:

Hello everybody, the first what cross my mind was LGC - however I think there might be the problém with the music rights (I read that somewhere here on the planet some time ago). So I think the choosen EX would be tied up with the place he is skating - so I bet for Chopen.

However I hope he will choose Crystal Memories. If not now at 4CC so for worlds for sure :-) ...

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu asked for permission out of curtesy because he was cutting two different pieces of music together. He performed H&L as an EX already so I don’t see why there’d be a problem.

Interesting. That's not what I read. Hisashi is apparently infamous for not letting people use his music and Yuzu had to go through quite a process to be granted a rare exception, is the story I read. It was a translated interview from somebody's tumblr so it may or may not have been correct. 

In any case, I would be extremely surprised if full length H&L showed up at 4CC as the Ex. 

44 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I really hope that Yuzu skates to LGC at the award show in Montreal so that we can freak out live and ISU has to delete the video of this clownery show due to copyright issues with the Prince music.

That would be poetic justice indeed.

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Crazy swan encore at WTT 2017 is still my absolute favorite. Absolute ultimate all-time favorite. Full stop.

I really hope that Yuzu skates to LGC at the award show in Montreal so that we can freak out live and ISU has to delete the video of this clownery show due to copyright issues with the Prince music. That would be so delicate. :notamused:

Several gala exhibitions on ISU’s official YouTube channel are already blocked because of copyright claims by Warner Music Group.

Expecting Chopin but kinda tickled at the idea of

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Anyway, if he decides to go with stroking exercises, I hope the organizers give him a mic so he can turn it into a little mini lecture on how to skate properly...:xD:

He could use a couple of different kinds of music and add a lecture on musicality, too.

Although if he were to do stroking exercises at a gala, I think Worlds would be more appropriate as a commentary on the awards show.

I voted for H&L, though not sure and my hand iched to choose stroking exercises :agree2:

I selfishly want LGC for Worlds but 4CC is good too (at least there will be fancams). Will love to see White Legend too.

The question is how much Yuzu is ready to water down content (no 4Lo for sure) in these programs cuz Gala will be on the same day as free. From this point some EX wil be better than competitive program.

I love both LGC and H&L but both of them have the copyright issue. :sadPooh:

Indeed H&L was performed as an EX once but that was in an ice show commemorated to Nagano Winter Olympic Games, and Asian dream song is the theme song for Nagano Winter Paralympics Games, maybe that is the reason why there's an exception?

I want to see LGC (white pants!) in 4CC badly, but LGC not even in his DVD, it is a low possibility to see this program again, maybe he needs to ask for the permission again?

In reality,  high possibility for chopin. But I really love LGC and H&L!!!!!