General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Jason, Meryl Davis and Elladj Balde were talking about Olympics today and they briefly mentioned Yuzu. Nothing important and mostly hyping the Nathan vs Yuzu rivalry (as always it is with the western media).

Meryl talked about Yuzu being injured right now, but hoped that Yuzu will be able to recover before the Olympics and be able to make an impressive comeback. Also she really wants to see the fight between Nathan and Yuzu in the Olympics. Elladj also said something in the lines of hoping to see a “heated fight” between them.

Tbh it made me roll my eyes very hard. Not just because it is a forced rivalry that has never been a fair game, but because Yuzu kept saying his goal is 4A and not another Olympics. But all these ISU mouthpieces purposely ignore this and use Yuzu as a tool to hype a one-sided rivalry whereas the Beijing podiums are already determined. I can’t wait to drop FS as soon as Yuzu retires, because these (retired) skaters/’experts’ proved to me that no one wants to change FS for better. /end of rant, sorry

today the talk by Max Ambesi on yuzu, hold about two months ago  at the national archeological museum in Naples, has reached 100.000 views.
If you have missed that here's the you tube link. subs in japanese, english and also spanish.
It holds so much love, truth and respect it deserves 1 million views <3

moreover Iron klaus has gifted us with translations of yuzu's interview, adorned with pics from the original article

have handkerchiefs ready :*

Fly dear Yuzu and reach for your dreams <3<3<3 

Source from Chinese Forum, Beijing Olympics will not sell tickets to general public. Previously the tickets were planned to be given away to local sponsors/civil servants only, but now those tickets are also cancelled due to the pandemic. Some tickets will be given to the competing athletes though.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:21 AM, Yuzurella said:

Imagine being in the audience and Yuzu skating up to you while looking at you and into your camera... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: :8788161: :13877886::10636614: :10742290: :love:

This reminded me that Yuzuru suddenly looked up at the audience from the boards at Turin GPF just before he did his 4A attempts in practice  - I was there facing him and my heart literally went into overdrive and leapt into my throat and my knees turned to jelly!  :rofl3:He didn't even look at me lol, I was a little way back, but the WAY he looked at us....I knew something was about to happen!!

I'd hate him to look right at me tbh lol, it would just send me into some sort of adrenaline and norepinephrine overload!! (adrenaline=fast heart beating hard, norepinephrine=going weak at the knees! I'm useless honestly, what can I do though?!) :facepalm: :img_20:

12 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

OMG JNats is really getting closer. :O I think every day without news (WD) from Yuzu is a good sign and we can maybe hope a little bit, that we will see

him skating again soon? We don't know how his ankle is currently doing (of course I hope better:smiley-angelic001:), but I trust Yuzu that he will make the right decision for himself. So let's wait a few more days until we finally have certainty.:panic:

Article and video (TV report) about the exhibition in Sasebo City (Nagasaki Prefecture)

You can find the video from the page (see above) here

[NEWS]

Haru yo koi and Let Me Entertain You are now on display at Press Photo Exhibition 2021 held in Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi.

Archive of posters for Press Photo Exhibitions in the past 10years. They featured Yuzu twice, in 2014 and 2018.

[NEWS]

Five posts in 24 hours = the sound of fanyus worldwide collectively holding their breath. 

:yuzupout:

ETA: And desperately repeating to themselves: "It's fine. Whatever happens, I trust him. I'm good, either way. There's always the next competition ... season ... whatever. I'm fine. ... Really."