General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Sof-san capture toujours très bien la beauté de Yuzu. 

4CC Chopin est un chef-d'œuvre :201111231756430f6: 

MAGNIFIQUE and AMAZING and sooooooo BEAUTIFUL et surtout le 1er ( c'est quoi en fait ? ) qui fait HYPER bien ressortir la beauté de Yuzu :girlsigh:  :agree::softYuzu:and also ALL are a chef d'oeuvre , mais OK avec toi pour ce 4CC :tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg:  ( dit moi si je me suis trompée en Anglais ) 

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Wow, this close-up capture of the Origin 1.0 costume is stunning. The details look even better than on the ice.

[NEWS]

So beautiful :heartpound:

[NEWS]

🙏🙏

11 hours ago, Paskud said:

Tag yourself! I'm Pooh-san taking part of donut when no one is looking.:68468287:

I'm Spiky-kun. :party0021: No such thing as a leftover donut when I'm around.

2 時間前, Anniさんが言いました:

So beautiful :heartpound:

[NEWS]

🙏🙏

Not so serious but I found some mis-translation. 

昨年12月27日の信濃毎日新聞は、一面にカラーで羽生結弦の写真を掲載した。写真にかぶせて赤い文字で、大きくこう書いた。

「羽生 別格」

白抜きで、試合についても書いた。抜粋して引用する。

"On December 27th last year, the Shinano Mainichi Shimbun posted a color photo of Yuzuru Hanyu on the front page. Over the photo, the newspaper wrote in large red letters.

"Hanyu: Exceptional"

It also wrote about the competition in white letters. The following is an excerpt from the article."

(Note:  Shinano is the old name of Nagano area)

I just wanted to underline the word 別格 (bekkaku) as "exceptional", not simply "special", and this was not said by Utsunomiya-san. 

Sorry for nitpicking :smiley-scared005:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Another research question (but it's not urgent):

1. Do you know sources that confirm Tadashi Nagashima as costume designer of Parisienne Walkways and Ballade No. 1?

I found this video, but I don't know what broadcast that was (channel, date, title etc.)

If you know a written source like a news article, that would be even better.

2. Was Ballade 4.0 an upgrade by Satomi based on Nagashima's design? Source?

Sorry for all these questions :13877886: 

Update: I removed the plans for the page re-structuring, as it's better not to "promote" what we do there. It should still have an encyclopedic approach of neutrality in the first place, so I will only share Wiki updates from now on that are really relevant.

16 hours ago, Paskud said:

Tag yourself! I'm Pooh-san taking part of donut when no one is looking.:68468287:

I'm TenChi-sama who does not take it directly, but waits for someone to share it with me :10636614:

9 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Not so serious but I found some mis-translation. 

昨年12月27日の信濃毎日新聞は、一面にカラーで羽生結弦の写真を掲載した。写真にかぶせて赤い文字で、大きくこう書いた。

「羽生 別格」

白抜きで、試合についても書いた。抜粋して引用する。

"On December 27th last year, the Shinano Mainichi Shimbun posted a color photo of Yuzuru Hanyu on the front page. Over the photo, the newspaper wrote in large red letters.

"Hanyu: Exceptional"

It also wrote about the competition in white letters. The following is an excerpt from the article."

(Note:  Shinano is the old name of Nagano area)

I just wanted to underline the word 別格 (bekkaku) as "exceptional", not simply "special", and this was not said by Utsunomiya-san. 

Sorry for nitpicking :smiley-scared005:

Thank you @SuzyQ :happy:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

The promised crumbs - Yuzu hugging Nam 

And Team Japan rehearsing 

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].
3 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I know Mikhail Pletnev, an internet friend of mine is big fan of him, but even with the knowledge of how popular Yuzu is in Russia I still didn't expect Pletnev to know Yuzu, much less for him to be excited for Yuzu 😅😆 — just didn't expect there to be a connection (of sorts) between him and Yuzu 😆😆