Jump to content

General Yuzuru Chat


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Wyell said:

 

It's been taken down by YouTube... 😔

You can still watch it with the alternative link here though: 

 

Bummer.  :sadPooh:   I hope none of the other videos get taken down.

 

 

2 hours ago, kiches said:
Slightly off topic, but I posted awhile back about Air Canada now offering refunds for flights after February 1, 2020 which would cover most flights booked for Montreal 2020. Just wanted to report that I got notification that my requests for refund were processed, took about 17 days. Email says it may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on my statement. Hopefully satellites who filed will hear back soon.

 

Thanks for the update. I purchased my tickets through Expedia and they refunded the ticket amount back to my credit card. I didn't even have to ask. I bought 2 one-way tickets, and I got the refund for the 1st ticket, but I'm waiting to get the refund for the 2nd ticket. The Air Canada site says they are giving the refunds based on travel date, so I will wait a bit more to see if the refund for the 2nd ticket shows up on my statement. If I don't see it after a while, I'll check with Expedia. I have to go through them instead of Air Canada.

Link to post
7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Were there any news outlets reporting on his thesis?

Link to post
1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Were there any news outlets reporting on his thesis?

These are what I could think of at the moment...

 

Reports on 24h TV last summer mentioned the thesis:

 

羽生結弦“動いたこと”は卒論完成 24時間テレビにリモート出演
Published by Sponich, on August 23, 2020
https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/08/23/kiji/20200823s00079000319000c.html

 

羽生結弦が卒業論文を公開 24時間テレビに出演
Published by Nikkan Sports, on August 23, 2020
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202008230000333.html

 

Reports on his graduation from Waseda mentioned the thesis:
羽生結弦、9月に早大卒業 自粛期間中に卒論完成
Published by Sponich, on November 9, 2020
https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/11/09/kiji/20201109s00079000128000c.html

 

Interview with Yuzu done by Waseda mentioned the thesis:
SPECIAL INTERVIEW 羽生結弦さん
Published in Waseda's PR magazine "CAMPUS NOW" No.237 in October 2020, shared on their official website on November 9, 2020
https://www.waseda.jp/top/news/71168

 

An article focused on the thesis based on an interview with Prof. Shoji Nishimura, who supervised Yuzu's graduation thesis:
「ジャンプの成功と失敗にどんな違いがあるのか?」羽生結弦が早稲田大学で書いた“3万字卒論”の中身
Published in Sports Graphic Number Vol.1019 released on January 21, 2021, shared on Number Web on April 15, 2021
https://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/846727

 

Some of them must have been translated, fully or partially, though  I haven't bookmarked the translations.
There are a few other articles published after Waseda shared the short version of Yuzu's thesis, but they are from a tabloid or based on the info published by the tabloid.

Link to post
34 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

These are what I could think of at the moment...

 

Reports on 24h TV last summer mentioned the thesis:

 

羽生結弦“動いたこと”は卒論完成 24時間テレビにリモート出演
Published by Sponich, on August 23, 2020
https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/08/23/kiji/20200823s00079000319000c.html

 

羽生結弦が卒業論文を公開 24時間テレビに出演
Published by Nikkan Sports, on August 23, 2020
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202008230000333.html

 

Reports on his graduation from Waseda mentioned the thesis:
羽生結弦、9月に早大卒業 自粛期間中に卒論完成
Published by Sponich, on November 9, 2020
https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/11/09/kiji/20201109s00079000128000c.html

 

Interview with Yuzu done by Waseda mentioned the thesis:
SPECIAL INTERVIEW 羽生結弦さん
Published in Waseda's PR magazine "CAMPUS NOW" No.237 in October 2020, shared on their official website on November 9, 2020
https://www.waseda.jp/top/news/71168

 

An article focused on the thesis based on an interview with Prof. Shoji Nishimura, who supervised Yuzu's graduation thesis:
「ジャンプの成功と失敗にどんな違いがあるのか?」羽生結弦が早稲田大学で書いた“3万字卒論”の中身
Published in Sports Graphic Number Vol.1019 released on January 21, 2021, shared on Number Web on April 15, 2021
https://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/846727

 

Some of them must have been translated, fully or partially, though  I haven't bookmarked the translations.
There are a few other articles published after Waseda shared the short version of Yuzu's thesis, but they are from a tabloid or based on the info published by the tabloid.

There is translation for Campus now article 

 

Link to post

 LMEY has reached 1.6 million views :smiley-happy105: 

 

 

 

 

 

  

22 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Talking about medals and victories: I added Yuzu's Super Slam chronology and medal stats to his Wiki achievement page.

It is now a full compendium of Yuzu's statistics:

  • World records, firsts and other notable competitive achievements
  • Awards and honors
  • Medals and major titles
  • Personal bests (by competition segment, event, technical elements and program components)
  • National bests
  • Absolute bests
  • Technical elements with maximum score
  • Detailed senior and junior results with direct links to all competition protocols

And YEY! Every single information on the page is sourced! :goat:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Yuzuru_Hanyu

 

What I would actually like to add are his entries in the Guinness Books of World Records, but I'm not sure, where and how to put them in best. The rest should be all there now.

 

 

Thank you so much @Henni147 for your effort :clapclap4:

Link to post
On 5/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, Mary_kyo said:

"JSF puppets who want to spread "nervousness" lie over and over. "

 

Sorry, I am totally ignorant to this subject but did JSF say that Yuzuru's performance was because of nervousness??

Link to post

 

I'm bringing this back to congratulate Hoshino Gen and Aragaki Yui, who announced their marriage today :img_21: 

 

(also to remind everyone of how good and committed a dancer Yuzu is :7562096:)

 

May Hoshino-san and Aragaki-san's new journey be filled with love, hope and happiness :8232307:

 

May his future works give Yuzu opportunities and inspiration to be wild again :8430721:

 

PS: If I remember correctly, Aragaki-san is Yuzu's type :grin:

 

Link to post
44 minutes ago, Melodie said:

 

I'm bringing this back to congratulate Hoshino Gen and Aragaki Yui, who annouced their marriage today :img_21: 

 

(also to remind everyone of how good and committed a dancer Yuzu is :7562096:)

 

May Hoshino-san and Aragaki-san's new journey be filled with love, hope and happiness :8232307:

 

May his future works give Yuzu opportunities and inspiration to be wild again :8430721:

 

PS: If I remember correctly, Aragaki-san is Yuzu's type :grin:

 

When in 2019 Kaneki got married, Zuzuru cancelled media day.:59227c768286a__s:

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Paskud said:

When in 2019 Kaneki got married, Zuzuru cancelled media day.:59227c768286a__s:

Ah really now? Well, that means we know something may not happen in August.

 

It was fun while it lasted, people :Poohgaveup:

Link to post

Hello satelites,

If any of you can help Henni, you will be doing a big service to us all. I personally can't stand seeing Yuzuru's name below Nathan's in anything :)

Thank you for your help

Senem

 

 

Link to post
4 hours ago, senemgencer said:

Hello satelites,

If any of you can help Henni, you will be doing a big service to us all. I personally can't stand seeing Yuzuru's name below Nathan's in anything :)

Thank you for your help

Senem

 

 

How, specifically, can we help this change?  This is an abomination!

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...