Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, hananistellata said:

Big bro Yuzu!! <3 

 


 

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].

Thank you so much!

It's my husband who remarked that, "playing tag" being "playing cat" in French, he must have been terrific there.:10814716:

And French are reigning World champions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Chase_Tag

No wonder that Tomoe Kawabata is not faint-hearted. :wiggle: :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

I apologize for the post, I will try to delete it. :bow:

Publishing thesis isn't some shady stuff. If it's true then we will hear about it from reliable source sooner or later. :) 

Patience:meditationf:

He isn't some novice girl from Russia, about whose career we can learn only from rumours and connecting dots from insta posts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Publishing thesis isn't some shady stuff. If it's true then we will hear about it from reliable source sooner or later. :) 

Patience:meditationf:

He isn't some novice girl from Russia, about whose career we can learn only from rumours and connecting dots from insta posts.

That's true. The more I think I about it the more I realize how quick I was to react and share. That article was probably trying to create a fuss. I apologize once again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

That's true. The more I think I about it the more I realize how quick I was to react and share. That article was probably trying to create a fuss. I apologize once again. 

:consoling2:

4 weeks until worlds, so :meditationf::meditationf::meditationf::drink2::meditationf:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Still lowkey crying about the fact that we could have gotten Il Volo with Swanyu last year.

 

Honestly? I am highkey crying. :crybaby:

 

But I couldn't agree more with the cancelling. Health and safety first.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/robbie-williams-musical-film-greatest-showman_53430.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=23February2021

 

Well Yuzuru and Jeff's timing seems to be spot on with LMEY for his SP - the director of The Greatest Showman is doing a film detailing Robbie Williams' music career from a 16 year old member of Take That (boyband) to his solo career; any chance it will coincide with the OWGs???

 

"The film, which will be directed by The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey, follows Williams' stratospheric career, as well as the demons he faces along the way. It is set to start production this summer, with screenwriters Oliver Cole, Simon Gleeson and Gracey penning the piece".

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pammi said:

https://www.whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/robbie-williams-musical-film-greatest-showman_53430.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=23February2021

 

Well Yuzuru and Jeff's timing seems to be spot on with LMEY for his SP - the director of The Greatest Showman is doing a film detailing Robbie Williams' music career from a 16 year old member of Take That (boyband) to his solo career; any chance it will coincide with the OWGs???

 

"The film, which will be directed by The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey, follows Williams' stratospheric career, as well as the demons he faces along the way. It is set to start production this summer, with screenwriters Oliver Cole, Simon Gleeson and Gracey penning the piece".

 

 

If they are starting this shoot during the summer, it is highly unlikely that it will be out by the Olympics, unless it's short.  Most films, at least here, can take 1-10 months of shooting (generally 6-10 depending, again, on the length and production demands, such as location shooting, actor availability, etc.). Then there is post-production and that can take even longer, again depending on the demands of the director and if there is a clear release date.  Maybe they will try to have it out for Oly and that would be great, but editing and sound and ADR take longer than actual shooting.  My son is editing a film right now that took less than 6 weeks to shoot starting in December and it's a couple of months away from any possible release.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...