6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

:rofl3:But note to myself: Never drink anything while clicking on hidden content, it can be dangerous........

Hobbies: Music, and perhaps lets add his "slight" obsession with headphones?

Let’s not forget his video games. When he wasn’t skating, thinking about skating, studying, listening to music or sleeping, he was playing video games.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

That's Yuzu's relaxation position. He probably even takes naps like this. :LOL:

Birds stand on one leg to rest and nap. Maybe that explains Yuzu’s natural ability to fly…

9 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

That's Yuzu's relaxation position. He probably even takes naps like this. :LOL:

Maybe he is warming up / cooling down? Gliding in the swan position seems to be a common exercise at TCC. But again, if that's the case, then he is truly the king of multitasking :grin:

On 1/17/2021 at 4:43 PM, avt said:

This part is my fav it's so on point!!:smiley-laughing021:

Found this on twitter:

Yuzu's message in Worlds 2019 program book: "I was injured this season but have been supported by the daily encouragement of Javier Fernandez, E. Plushenko, and D. Button." "Javier's thrilling performance (at Euros) made me want to be stronger too."

Well, if anything, between his two problematic idols, at least Plushenko genuinely supports Yuzu and doesn't stab him the back. 

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

Found this on twitter:

Yuzu's message in Worlds 2019 program book: "I was injured this season but have been supported by the daily encouragement of Javier Fernandez, E. Plushenko, and D. Button." "Javier's thrilling performance (at Euros) made me want to be stronger too."

Well, if anything, between his two problematic idols, at least Plushenko's support for Yuzu is geniune and he doesn't stab Yuzu in the back. 

I honestly don't know what a certain (very probably former) idol of Yuzu is up to, but his behavior has reached an all-time low this weekend.

Looking at the latest results at a certain national competition, I feel more and more confident that Yuzu has a serious chance to win in Beijing. He just needs to stay calm, do his thing and wait patiently for his rivals to collapse under the pressure. Sure, it's hard to prove yourself, when everyone is talking trash about you. But I think, it's even harder to live up to the expectations, when everyone is praising you to the skies.

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

Found this on twitter:

Well, if anything, between his two problematic idols, at least Plushenko genuinely supports Yuzu and doesn't stab him the back. 

I swear Yuzu's only flaw is idolizing those two. I do agree that between the two, I haven't heard any vitriol towards Yuzu coming from Plushenko. At least when Plushenko's being an immature, narcissistic little sh*t, he's more than likely to just say it straight to your face unlike a certain two-faced commentator :emoticonaci2019_2:

6 hours ago, Fay said:

It’s Winnie the Pooh Birthday today! Or Alan Milne’s 139 birthday. A fellow Capricorn! 

Fay is correct that it is A. A. Milne's birthday today and that Winnie the Pooh would not exist if he had not been born.

Winnie the Pooh's official birthday, however, is August 21, 1921 which was the date Christopher Robin received the teddy bear on his first birthday. The original name was Edward Bear (a.k.a. "Teddy" Bear) but it was not long before Christopher Robin changed the bear's name to "Winnie-the-Pooh" after his favourite lovable bear from the London Zoo. Christopher Robin added "Pooh" after a swan they had met on a previous visit.

Winnie was an orphaned black bear from the northern town of White River in Ontario. A veterinarian by the name of Harry Colebourn was travelling across Canada to embark on overseas duty in the First World War in England with the Royal Canadian Army Veterinary Corps. He purchased for $20 the little black bear cub from the trapper who had killed the orphaned cub's mother. Lieutenant Colebourn named the bear after his hometown of Winnipeg, Manitoba, and she became an unofficial mascot of The Fort Garry Horse, a militia cavalry regiment to which he was attached as a veterinarian. In 1914, the now Captain Harry Colebourn learned that he was being shipped to France and decided to settle Winnie in the London Zoo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+is+August+21+Winnie+the+Pooh's+birthday%3F&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA831CA831&oq=why+is+August+21+Winnie+the+Pooh's+birthday%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l2.12656j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.nypl.org/blog/2011/06/29/winnie-the-pooh-birthday#:~:text=How is that possible you,birthday — August 21%2C 1921.

https://www.northernontario.travel/algoma-country/experience-the-birthplace-of-winnie-the-pooh

11 hours ago, TallyT said:

Can someone translate this?

Top Illustration- Nobu approaches Yuzu saying “I watched it - a divine performance!”  On the left side bubble he says “You are godly!” as his hand grabs Yuzu’s shoulder with the sound “Gussa!l” which is the sound we make when something gets impaled on a sharp object. 

Bottom illustration- Nobu is shown zooming away to the sound “Zusaaaaa” as he cries out “(I knew it) you are a Satan after all!!!” and the top text says “Iteeeee” which means “That hurts!!”  Yuzu turns around innocently saying, “ Ah, Nobu-kun! Look, my new SP costume! It’s  Toge-toge (full of thorns).” 

So much drama and action packed into two simple illustrations.  The power of manga!