I'd like to share my thoughts about Yuzu's new programs and the general mood:

More than anything, I wish from the bottom of my heart that Yuzu can truly skate for himself again. I wish that his new programs will highlight his strengths, suit his skating style, rhythm, stamina and - above all - his personality as a skater and person.

I hope that Yuzu won't let himself down and will be able to enjoy his performances regardless of the scoring. No matter what they take away from him, that they cannot take away his passion and love for this sport.

I hope that he will pull a Dumbledore and be like: 'I don't care what they do as long as they don't take me off the Chocolate Frog cards.'

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

ab72569adb09e15d44507f7b53fdf11b.jpg

Sorry, you had to just go there and I had to look it up:peekapooh:

N. O.! 

Just...no .

I think he'd go for something a lot more like Pooh's honey bee costume:

https://www.hollyandjeremy.com/bear/pooh10.html

Also, I'm stitches at everyone's TwoSet-inspired comments. 

I'm so excited for the new sp.Thank you Jeff for at least giving us some news and telling us the sp is really great.Jeff and Yuzu collab is always great.Whatever the programme is i hope it is something that is Yuzu himself not some tribute or anything because once the programme is something that Yuzu strongly identified its always become iconic like Seimei for example.And another thing do u guys think Yuzu will upgrade his technical element this season?I think with limited ice time..(we still don't know where he is training in Japan and how was the arrangement there) and without coach i think it is difficult for him to try new things.I just hope that he be able to find someone in Japan to act as a temporary coach because i don't think he will able to go back to Canada this year...and that will be 10 months without coach before Nationals..and to think that all his rivals and competitors all have access to their coach and rinks its worrying 

1 hour ago, lynnidolz said:

I'm so excited for the new sp.Thank you Jeff for at least giving us some news and telling us the sp is really great.Jeff and Yuzu collab is always great.Whatever the programme is i hope it is something that is Yuzu himself not some tribute or anything because once the programme is something that Yuzu strongly identified its always become iconic like Seimei for example.And another thing do u guys think Yuzu will upgrade his technical element this season?I think with limited ice time..(we still don't know where he is training in Japan and how was the arrangement there) and without coach i think it is difficult for him to try new things.I just hope that he be able to find someone in Japan to act as a temporary coach because i don't think he will able to go back to Canada this year...and that will be 10 months without coach before Nationals..and to think that all his rivals and competitors all have access to their coach and rinks its worrying 

He can go back to Tsuzuki-sensei and Nanami-sensei. He got his rock solid foundation from them. Plus, he can consult other ex-Skaters with great techniques like Takahito Mura-San, and it is not like his coaching team from TCC is completely unavailable. This situation is definitely not ideal, but if there is anyone who can pull thru, it is Yuzu.

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

N. O.! 

Just...no .

I think he'd go for something a lot more like Pooh's honey bee costume:

https://www.hollyandjeremy.com/bear/pooh10.html

Also, I'm stitches at everyone's TwoSet-inspired comments. 

While I was looking for bumblebee figure skating, this one popped up. They're so cute :)

Meanwhile, Yuzu's new SP could be something very grown-up and I'm secretly hoping that the program would be somewhere along the lines of LGC + PW  with a touch of Masquerade... yes I do have a death wish :10742290:

51 minutes ago, Veveco said:

I have to share the happy chaos that is unfolding on Twitter.... following a very innocent tweet, fanyus realized that Yuzu won his first OGM skating to a song called Hoochie Coochie Man :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: (after the 3A in PW)

He WHAT. :english2:

Although the lyrics aren't exactly wrong...

Before I was born
I got a boy child's coming
He's gonna be a son of a gun
He gonna make pretty womens
Jump and shout
Then the world wanna know
What this all about