Jump to content

General Yuzuru Chat


Recommended Posts

And now Nagashima from JSF is supportive of Yuzuru's decision?

 

https://twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300021589040271363?s=19

 

Here is the statement and automatic translation since it can't be embedded right now:

 

あいきょさんの仰るとおりです。羽生選手ご本人にとっても苦渋の決断でした。考え抜いた立派な判断だったと思います。連盟としても、ご本人の判断を尊重させていただきました。

 

"As Aikiyo says. It was a difficult decision for Hanyu himself. I think it was a well-thought-out decision. The Federation will respect the judgment of the individual."

 

 

Eta: He actually distanced himself from casino-guy. (I personally don't care about trolls, but a reaction from JSF is another story)

 

https://twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300058709318537216?s=19

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Veveco said:

And now Nagashima from JSF is supportive of Yuzuru's decision?

 

https://twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300021589040271363?s=19

 

Here is the statement and automatic translation since it can't be embedded right now:

 

あいきょさんの仰るとおりです。羽生選手ご本人にとっても苦渋の決断でした。考え抜いた立派な判断だったと思います。連盟としても、ご本人の判断を尊重させていただきました。

 

"As Aikiyo says. It was a difficult decision for Hanyu himself. I think it was a well-thought-out decision. The Federation will respect the judgment of the individual."

 

 

Eta: He actually distanced himself from casino-guy. (I personally don't care about trolls, but a reaction from JSF is another story)

 

https://twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300058709318537216?s=19

that's good to know! (and a relief)

hopefully that's truly what he thinks and JSF support will be for real. Till now, I have to give credit to them for behaving better than some other feds, with their announcements about JGP and earlier challengers (before ISU decided to cancel JGP and announced those changes about challengers and GP)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Veveco said:

And now Nagashima from JSF is supportive of Yuzuru's decision?

 

https://twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300021589040271363?s=19

 

Here is the statement and automatic translation since it can't be embedded right now:

 

あいきょさんの仰るとおりです。羽生選手ご本人にとっても苦渋の決断でした。考え抜いた立派な判断だったと思います。連盟としても、ご本人の判断を尊重させていただきました。

 

"As Aikiyo says. It was a difficult decision for Hanyu himself. I think it was a well-thought-out decision. The Federation will respect the judgment of the individual."

 

 

Eta: He actually distanced himself from casino-guy. (I personally don't care about trolls, but a reaction from JSF is another story)

 

https://twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300058709318537216?s=19

JSF openly backing Yuzu...is the world ending?! Sign of the times. :surprised_pikachu:

Link to comment

I guess thing blew out of water since that casino guy keep engaging with antis, RT/like the slander tweets about Yuzuru so JSF have to speak up. To me its to save face rather than supporting Yuzuru. I don't have any trust in JSF. But at least, they aren't openly against their skater on SNS, the bar is really low with all the feds. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Katt said:

I guess thing blew out of water since that casino guy keep engaging with antis, RT/like the slander tweets about Yuzuru so JSF have to speak up. To me its to save face rather than supporting Yuzuru. I don't have any trust in JSF. But at least, they aren't openly against their skater on SNS, the bar is really low with all the feds. 

Well, considering that JSF has already withdrawn all their junior skaters from international competition in the name of COVID-19 prevention and said they wouldn't send anyone to Challengers either, it would be more than a touch hypocritical of them to criticize Yuzu's decision to withdraw from the GP now. But I didn't expect them to come out and say they respect his decision. That's a big surprise and a definite acknowledgement of Yuzu's good sense.

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, considering that JSF has already withdrawn all their junior skaters from international competition in the name of COVID-19 prevention and said they wouldn't send anyone to Challengers either, it would be more than a touch hypocritical of them to criticize Yuzu's decision to withdraw from the GP now. But I didn't expect them to come out and say they respect his decision. That's a big surprise and a definite acknowledgement of Yuzu's good sense.

There's alot money, TV rights, sponsors in GPs, very different from JGP and that's why ISU keep pushing it. Yuzuru's WD is not long after ISU revamp GP and NHK's ticket detail will be up soon. As I said, that casino man keep playing with anti and their slanders,  and to have a relation with someone openly bashing their star skater doesn't give JSF chairman and the whole fed a good look ( if you look at his tweets, he keep denying his relation with casino man and putting off blame of himself)) I do think if that clown didn't go too far with anti and fans didn't make it a big deal, no way JSF would speak up. At least JSF still try to behave nice in public but I don't trust them lol. 

 

About Challengers, lets wait and see since there's a rumor about Shoma go to Nebelhourn.

Link to comment

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Of course they didn't say they support his decision, they said they respect it. I mean, they couldn't have done any less, because no way in hell would JSF openly acknowledge someone who engages (or engage themselves) with antis of their own skater. That would just be too openly hostile, and JSF is all about plausible deniability. Nothing more, nothing less. Saying "I don't know this person" is a cheap, age-old lie to cover your own ass.

 

However, this casino guy's views are likely as endemic in JSF as its connections to the casino industry (so it seems). It's only shocking to hear those views voiced outright, but what he says is in line with a long history of actual treatment from JSF. So our instincts are most likely right.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Of course they didn't say they support his decision, they said they respect it. I mean, they couldn't have done any less, because no way in hell would JSF openly acknowledge someone who engages (or engage themselves) with antis of their own skater. That would just be too openly hostile, and JSF is all about plausible deniability. Nothing more, nothing less. Saying "I don't know this person" is a cheap, age-old lie to cover your own ass.

 

However, this casino guy's views are likely as endemic in JSF as its connections to the casino industry (so it seems). It's only shocking to hear those views voiced outright, but what he says is in line with a long history of actual treatment from JSF. So our instincts are most likely right.

 

Although she may no longer be the President of the JSF, I am sure that Seiko Hashimoto still has her claws in the JSF and is continuing with her anti-Yuzu influence behind the scenes. She has always hated Yuzu. She has always been a fan of and in love/lust with Daisuke Takahashi. In 2014 after the Sochi Olympics, there was a brief scandal when she was photographed and a story came out that she was sexually harassing Daisuke Takahashi by forcing kisses on him at a party despite his obvious efforts to resist her.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Geo1 said:

 

Although she may no longer be the President of the JSF, I am sure that Seiko Hashimoto still has her claws in the JSF and is continuing with her anti-Yuzu influence behind the scenes. She has always hated Yuzu. She has always been a fan of and in love/lust with Daisuke Takahashi. In 2014 after the Sochi Olympics, there was a brief scandal when she was photographed and a story came out that she was sexually harassing Daisuke Takahashi by forcing kisses on him at a party despite his obvious efforts to resist her.

Well, that's interesting.  I just really don't know why anyone in the JSF, or anywhere else, can love one skater and thereby hate another.  Just because Yuzu is #1 doesn't mean I'm not also a Shoma fan.  Or Keiji.  

Link to comment

I don't know if this has been posted before - but I think it really shows something so special. Jeff is a really great skater and a wonderful choreographer, but seeing the two of them skating together, it's so easy to see how Yuzu elevates everything. His aesthetic take on all of Jeff's moves is magical.

 

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, barbara said:

Well, that's interesting.  I just really don't know why anyone in the JSF, or anywhere else, can love one skater and thereby hate another.  Just because Yuzu is #1 doesn't mean I'm not also a Shoma fan.  Or Keiji.  

I agree that you can be a big fan of one skater and rational fans would not hate on others, in an ideal world.

 

Seiko H is still around and has political power. She is in the cabinet and is the Minister for the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games and also minister in charge of  Womens Empowerment and gender equality, which I find ironic.

 

Unfortunately, the JSF, like other organizations, is very political, so they do have their favorites. As mentioned before, Yuzu doesn't come from a powerful (like in lots of influence) skating club, which puts him at a disadvantage already, and he is true to his convictions. He's so outstanding that he was able to rise to his position without much help from the JSF and Japanese judges. That's all I better say, because the Planet is a nice and non-political place ;).

Link to comment

Nagashima from JSF on Twitter - New comments

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300302557311500289

 

Google translator

Quote

Thank you 😊 Please continue supporting Yuzuru Hanyu and Japanese figure skating!
 

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300302294747996160

Quote

In the Coronal Era, Hanyu showed a courageous decision while no one had the right answer. Tournament management is important, but athlete motto is our motto. Please continue to support Hanyu and the Japanese figure skating world!

 

 

https://mobile.twitter.com/nagashima21/status/1300303040856039425

 

Quote

Thank you for your advice. As a federation, we will do our utmost to run the athlete first, and we will do our utmost to support and support the athletes who are carrying Hanyu and Hinomaru on hard training day and night. Thank you for your continued support!

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...