11 minutes ago, Fay said:

Time for some detective work, Fanyus - there’s the program Yuzu used in his thesis

He must have known that the minute he showed video of those pages, fans would be busily trying to translate them... :hihi:

I hope in the future he will continue to do related research! This topic seems really helpful for figure skating the sports.

The example in the research is his own axels so I bet many skaters and coaches would love to study it. :gla: (And would love more example like other quads jump?!) 

Also, I mean ISU really should have gotten better with the scoring of technical elements. Lol :peekapooh:

😂 I feel like he’s calling them out 🤣

OMG congratulations Yuzu! So proud of him. And what a useful thesis that will help his favorite sport to improve in future. 

Hopefully by the time his graduation ceremony is held, the covid situation is better and he can attend the ceremony. No robot in attendance please... 

:clapping-smiley::clapping-smiley::clapping-smiley::congratualtions:

Well done Yuzu!!! Another milestone achieved in your life, one no less significant than all your skating achievements. And it's so like him to research into an area that benefits his beloved sport and seeks to improve it. I hope the fanyus get cracking on translating his thesis as it'll be a fascinating read, although as a humanities major, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't understand half of it.