Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, IceWings said:

That's one of the great things about Yuzu. He senses that maybe some people may want a pic with him, but might be hesitant to ask, so he takes the initiative. Just like at JNats when he gathered all the Team Jpn boys for a photo session. He was obviously tired after his free skate and was not happy with his performance, and yet he still took time to do that. I think it was Kazuki and Sota (?) who said they were impressed.

Also with Camden Pulkinen – he was super impressed and thought that Yuzu was a classy man when Yuzu went out of his way to take a selfie with Camden.

27 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Also with Camden Pulkinen – he was super impressed and thought that Yuzu was a classy man when Yuzu went out of his way to take a selfie with Camden.

Here too, in the first video (You might have to click View to see the video hidden for "potentially sensitive content"). At 0:45, he offers to take a selfie with the 2 women, and then runs to a surprised Kevin Aymoz to take a selfie with him.

16 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

This is a good article by Tsutomu Takasu, photographer.

I'll try to translate it tonight, but hopefully there may be a better and quicker translator.

https://real-sports.jp/page/articles/422376074614145985

Deepl.com already give an idea that this is a very interesting interview.
And the first photo! So, at just 18 he had not a perfect skin like now? :wiggle:

16 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Crumbs...

:party0021: anything is enough, but in our hearts there will always be the call for more. beautiful photos though.

I can’t remember if we had this in 2017, but anyway, let these shots be a few crumbs too

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

I can’t remember if we had this in 2017, but anyway, let these shots be a few crumbs too

His Oly Seimei costume! :img_20: Beautiful!  And he's so slender .... haah :girlsigh:

Please, Zu, give us something before we reach 6k pages! Pretty please! :love:

9 hours ago, Geo1 said:

....at the 4CC banquet, no less...while everyone else was after Yuzu for a photo. Camden still sounded amazed about when he mentioned it in the interview.

9 hours ago, IceWings said:

Here too, in the first video (You might have to click View to see the video hidden for "potentially sensitive content"). At 0:45, he offers to take a selfie with the 2 women, and then runs to a surprised Kevin Aymoz to take a selfie with him.

I think the funniest thing about this video is how quickly Kevin adopts his "selfie face".  

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

His mind! :surprised_pikachu:

EfGroMRVoAMTj08?format=jpg&name=small

It's amazing, but 羊 is sheep, and 习 isn't used as an independent kanji in Japanese, so I would call it an incredible coincidence, like his winning 1000th OGM.

39 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

It's amazing, but 羊 is sheep, and 习 isn't used as an independent kanji in Japanese, so I would call it an incredible coincidence, like his winning 1000th OGM.

As far as I know, 羊 means both sheep and goat in Chinese. And 习 does mean to learn/practice in Chinese. I wouldn't put it past our super perfectionist boy to actually do some research on Chinese characters before choosing his kanji. :pouty:

21 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

As far as I know, 羊 means both sheep and goat in Chinese. And 习 does mean to learn/practice in Chinese. I wouldn't put it past our super perfectionist boy to actually do some research on Chinese characters before choosing his kanji. :pouty:

That's true :surprised_pikachu:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

His Oly Seimei costume! :img_20: Beautiful!  And he's so slender .... haah :girlsigh:

Please, Zu, give us something before we reach 6k pages! Pretty please! :love:

I’m so Yuzu deprived I read his holy Seimei costume 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yuzu please 🥺 drop our monthly crumbs, I am getting crazy fast