1 hour ago, Kestrelz said:

Give me some time for the Taiwanese Aoi Honoo photos. I need to figure out how to post photos:Poohgaveup:

You can uplooad them on a third party site like Imgur, and then page the image links (for example, the links ending in .jpg) here and it'll automatically embed ;)

1 hour ago, Kestrelz said:

Give me some time for the Taiwanese Aoi Honoo photos. I need to figure out how to post photos:Poohgaveup:

If you're stuck try creating an album for them in the PH Gallery and uploading there, then post the link here

Thank you @Hydroblade and the rest of the administrators for maintaining and constantly improving our little planet!

I see that we currently have 5,545 members with the latest one being @infinity who joined this afternoon. Welcome!

I’m sure there are thousands of lurking guests out there. Come and join us!

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Thank you @Hydroblade and the rest of the administrators for maintaining and constantly improving our little planet!

I see that we currently have 5,545 members with the latest one being @infinity who joined this afternoon. Welcome!

I’m sure there are thousands of lurking guests out there. Come and join us!

yayayay!! I've been a longtime lurker but i'm super excited to finally be a member :clap:

So, are we ready to play 'make wild guesses about Yuzu's new music' yet? 

I'd like to submit the following for your consideration, as an SP: 

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Don't you think it would make a great tribute to Ice-chan, or skating itself, or winning gold medals, or insanely difficult elements, or, you know, any of the other wonderful things Yuzu is so passionate about? While at the same time being all poppy and upbeat? 

It would definitely make people smile...