Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Fay said:

How do the banners work? I get two types alternating... 

A number is generated whenever you refresh the page and the banner you get depends on if the number you got is odd or even :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

A number is generated whenever you refresh the page and the banner you get depends on if the number you got is odd or even :D

You mean to make me refresh the page incessantly, right? 
Wow, you’re something, guys, my hat off to you! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fay said:

You mean to make me refresh the page incessantly, right? 
Wow, you’re something, guys, my hat off to you! 

:darklordyuzu: we learn from the best

ETA: The SP banner though... It really shows our boi's eco-friendly tendencies:hihi:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

:darklordyuzu: we learn from the best

ETA: The SP banner though... It really shows our boi's eco-friendly tendencies:hihi:

Three recycled programs, one recycled for three(four) years? Oh yeah! 
But the programs only grew better with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a survey among elementary and junior high school pupils in Japan? asking them whom they would like to play an active role (in sports?) this year, Yuzuru Hanyu is "only" n°2? A new "silver curse" to break? :wink2:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...