Jump to content
Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, memae said:

 

Aw Kevin. I don't think he's quite cottoned on that he himself is among the elite in men's figure skating at the moment. 

I agree just look at his reaction LOL

he's all of us basically;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TallyT said:

Sorry, does anyone remember reading that Dick Button, when discussing Yuzu's 2014 OGM, said he had fallen during one of his Olympic wins? I can't recall where I saw it, but would like to find it for a discussion elsewhere :10814716: Yes, I'm evil.

 

Never mind, I found it, he actually two-footed a 2A, didn't fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, memae said:

 

Aw Kevin. I don't think he's quite cottoned on that he himself is among the elite in men's figure skating at the moment. 

the rest of us too - it's easy to forget that he's been next to Yuzu on the podium now at 3 competitions in the past year. That's a lot. basically every competition they were at together in 2019-20. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about the awards, just love the artwork by Mika Matusda san.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I don't care about the awards, just love the artwork by Mika Matusda san.

 

 

 

For real, he would look so handsome in a tux. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

For real, he would look so handsome in a tux. 

 

I suddenly got this mental image of Yuzu doing a gala program (maybe that slow, sensuous Gershwin I dream about) in a deliberately dishevelled tux costume with tie askew and hanging loose, top buttons undone, jacket open..,

 

Don't mind me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TallyT said:

 

I suddenly got this mental image of Yuzu doing a gala program (maybe that slow, sensuous Gershwin I dream about) in a deliberately dishevelled tux costume with tie askew and hanging loose, top buttons undone, jacket open..,

 

Don't mind me.

I have more of a James Bond image. It's about time Bond was Japanese, no? 

 

But for your vision: Rhapsody in Blue, most definitely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But for your vision: Rhapsody in Blue, most definitely

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing Yuzu dominating the first 5 in weekly winter sport book ranking on Rakuten is satisfying; that MVP award can eat dust :rock:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TallyT said:

 

Never mind, I found it, he actually two-footed a 2A, didn't fall.

Im not sure which interview it was, but I remember reading transcripts where he said he fell during program when he won his second Olympic title. I think its that program where they had segments on Plushenko, Javi and Button...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...