Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, fyere0 said:

♡ ✧*。SOAP OPERA♡ ✧*。

Yuzuru, during off-ice training: F-floor-chan.....I have something to confess.....I.....d-daisuki da yo.

Floor-chan: ___(♡⌂♡)___ Y-Yuzu-kun! We have been spending so much more time together lately but I.....I had no idea.....you truly felt this way.....the same way I do..... ///BLUSH///

Ice-chan, distantly: Yuzu? Yuzu-kun? (°͈▵°͈)

Yuzuru: Floor-chan.....you have been there for me.....at a time when no one else could be. Not even Ice-chan. Ice-chan seems.....like a lovely but distant memory.

Floor-chan: Oh, Yuzu-kun. I will comfort you. ___(/ω\)___

Ice-chan: YUZURUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOO w(・:゚Д゚:・)w

Keegan: ICE-CHAN! BEAUTIFUL ICE-CHAN!

Ice-chan: K-Keegan-senshu?? (° o°)!

Keegan: Don't you realize.....I have been here all along? And I still am because I'm in Alaska. You are everything to me! *builds an ice tower and does a double backflip off it onto a frozen lake, does a triple Axel on the frozen lake, then cuts a hole in the lake and pulls out a fish*

Ice-chan: No one has ever made me feel this way..... (♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ 。*

*Keegan becomes 2022 men's singles figure skating Olympic champion, Yuzuru becomes 2024 men's gymnastics floor exercise Olympic champion*

why

Keegan..... Pulls out a fish... 

Magic. 😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, fyere0 said:

♡ ✧*。SOAP OPERA♡ ✧*。

Yuzuru, during off-ice training: F-floor-chan.....I have something to confess.....I.....d-daisuki da yo.

Floor-chan: ___(♡⌂♡)___ Y-Yuzu-kun! We have been spending so much more time together lately but I.....I had no idea.....you truly felt this way.....the same way I do..... ///BLUSH///

Yuzuru: Floor-chan.....you have been there for me.....at a time when no one else could be. Not even Ice-chan. Ice-chan seems.....like a lovely but distant memory.

Keegan: Don't you realize.....I have been here all along? And I still am because I'm in Alaska. You are everything to me! *builds an ice tower and does a double backflip off it onto a frozen lake, does a triple Axel on the frozen lake, then cuts a hole in the lake and pulls out a fish*

*Keegan becomes 2022 men's singles figure skating Olympic champion, Yuzuru becomes 2024 men's gymnastics floor exercise Olympic champion*

why

The only detail missing is Keegan's hockey skates lol

:bee-smiley:5 YEARS AGO:bee-smiley:

3 hours ago, memae said:

The only detail missing is Keegan's hockey skates lol

This is just a given, no need to mention :laughing:

3 hours ago, memae said:

Basically, I don't think Yuzuru is going to write himself off for the next Olympics. He's still one of two strong contenders for Beijing and I feel like that's enough of a possibility for him. He wasn't the favourite last time - injured, off ice all that time, Nathan already landing 2000 quads in a program - but he won. He's always had to truly compete for his titles so I think Beijing is still on the cards for him even though Nathan will probably be the favourite. 

True, plus with only 1 major competitor (not to discount the work that other skaters are doing, but there's a gap -- though they have 2 years to catch up) anything can happen. Ice is slippery, circumstances change, pressure gets to people, skaters can learn new jumps...who knows. It's too good of a chance to not go to another olympics if he's in shape anyway!

30 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

True, plus with only 1 major competitor (not to discount the work that other skaters are doing, but there's a gap -- though they have 2 years to catch up) anything can happen. Ice is slippery, circumstances change, pressure gets to people, skaters can learn new jumps...who knows. It's too good of a chance to not go to another olympics if he's in shape anyway!

This is Yuzuru, I don't believe he will make any decision for a long time yet... or if he does, he won't tell till the time he thinks is right.  It's a masterclass in patience being a Fanyu....

10 hours ago, TallyT said:

Whether this year or next, if the first time anyone finds out music and costume is his first competition, the explosion among fans will be epic..... :003::LOL:

It feels like the universe is somehow always working in a way to satisfy his dramatic ass. U dont win Olympic in a normal way, u must win it thru an injury and your medal must be the 1000th one and a historic one in 66 years. Reveal program thru a whole media day? Nah, it's outdated you wont hear a thing til i get into position in the official practice. *Just Hanyu style* And the world just works in a way to make it happen lol

11 hours ago, fyere0 said:

♡ ✧*。SOAP OPERA♡ ✧*。

why

Amazing!!!!  I laughed so hard. 

When your skating is so holy that even the wind blow from it feels appealing:knc_yuzu2:

53 minutes ago, monchan said:

It feels like the universe is somehow always working in a way to satisfy his drama ass. U dont win Olympic in a normal way, u must win it thru an injury and your medal must be the 1000th one and a history one in 66 years. Reveal program thru a whole media day? Nah, it's outdated you wont hear a thing til i get into position in the official practice. *Just Hanyu style* And the world just works in a way to make it happen lol

His life is just so cinematic... a real life sports anime protagonist no wonder he’s so dramatic

28 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

His life is just so cinematic... a real life sports anime protagonist no wonder he’s so dramatic

Wasn't there a writer who said she has never been tempted to use Yuzu for inspiration but he and his life are just too much, too extraordinary for fiction?  :LOL:

18 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Wasn't there a writer who said she has never been tempted to use Yuzu for inspiration but he and his life are just too much, too extraordinary for fiction?  :LOL:

Was that Courtney Milan?

14 hours ago, fyere0 said:

♡ ✧*。SOAP OPERA♡ ✧*。

why

This is hilarious and well needed😂😂😂

Thank you!

At the end of this whole situation and hopefully before the season I’m afraid of where our crazy minds will lead us :hihi:

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Was that Courtney Milan?

yes,it was her.She said that if she used yuzu's real life story/career path/personality as an inspiration for a fictional character in a book,readers would definitely complain it's a totally unrealistic character

hace 18 minutos , Frenchkiss70 said:

I’m afraid of where our crazy minds will lead us 

I....don’t want to know?!!! :headdesk: