Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

2小時前, Charlène說:

How to participate in lottery with proxy? I am french and I don't really understand:confused:. I thought we must need a japanese credit card and a japanese phone number and I don't have them unfortunately ? Could you give me please any advice ? :headdesk:

There are online shops helping people to buy tickets in Japan. They have Japanese credit cards, phone and address. Sometimes the ticket can even be in your name. I got my Japan nationals ticket in my name via them before. Though for SOI, they can't use my name so I am a bit worried.

Beside Yuzu and Junhwan, Katia will be at Worlds and probably Jason too, so it will be more than enough coaches. Also, after Canadian Nats Alison may go too, though she will probably take Joey Russell along.  Anyway, pretty sure all the main coaches will be there :)

2 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

Il existe des boutiques en ligne qui aident les gens à acheter des billets au Japon. Ils ont des cartes de crédit japonaises, un téléphone et une adresse. Parfois, le ticket peut même être à votre nom. J'ai déjà obtenu mon billet pour les ressortissants japonais à mon nom via eux. Mais pour SOI, ils ne peuvent pas utiliser mon nom, donc je suis un peu inquiet.

Thank you for your answer ! If you find a solution please keep me in touch:headdesk: . I am totally lost:HELPSOS:

12 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Don't.....  all those who saw him at Turin were nearly having heart attacks as he kept falling in his back. Perhaps they taught him to land this way to save any ankle injury? 

Right? I stopped filming him because I was so unsettled (and then missed getting my own footage of the fully rotated one :( ). Like it was mesmerising, he's mesmerising, but it was scary to watch. 

1 hour ago, memae said:

Right? I stopped filming him because I was so unsettled (and then missed getting my own footage of the fully rotated one :( ). Like it was mesmerising, he's mesmerising, but it was scary to watch. 

Migraine only bit I missed was this practice. :omg:

On the Cricket Club coaches all being at Worlds: is Ekaterina Kurakova still at TCC? She's national champion and she has minimum TES. Might she be at Montreal?

44 minutes ago, memae said:

On the Cricket Club coaches all being at Worlds: is Ekaterina Kurakova still at TCC? She's national champion and she has minimum TES. Might she be at Montreal?

Yes, she is, and she might. 

Hi guys

I'm quoting myself under spoiler, because it belongs to the GPF fluff thread. But since all projects were in the name of PH:7938863:, I thought it would be ok to link it here as well, though over a month late :facepalm:...sorry!!  

Spoiler
hace 49 minutos , Yuzu_legend said:

Dear fellow satellites

I know it's really late but I thought it would be nice to share with you some pictures of the projects we worked on for GPF!! :thanks: so much to all satellites who helped, specially to @Lunna @Wyell @StrawberryChicago and @Muralla17 .

Among other things, we prepared a birthday message in English and Japanese for Yuzu:

IyEPAlR.jpg

4NXxaVL.jpg

We displayed it in the morning, right after the practice finished and Asahi sports showed it:

It was printed in a magazine as well:

7dkWHLR.jpg

We also prepared a big banner, personal banners and tote bags all in the same design (by @Wyell :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:). Here you can see the big banner at the venue:

yS2levW.jpg

We also collected birthday cards from satellites, packed it together with a signed banner (the picture I'm sharing was taken in the process of signing, a lot of more persons did sign the banner) and a PH birthday card as well:

fao3X8L.jpg

F8Nukax.jpg?1

I know this is very little, but looking at so many other fanyus who also had their own projects and gifts and banners, all in all combined resulted in a fantastic atmosphere at the venue. Most important thing: Yuzu himself said he felt it strongly. That's also the reason why I'm posting this, with 4CC and Worlds coming next, let's keep working together and shower him again and again with love and support, because he deserves:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and it truly is a honour to do so, while we still have the chance!!

:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:   

:snpeace:

38 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi guys

I'm quoting myself under spoiler, because it belongs to the GPF fluff thread. But since all projects were in the name of PH:7938863:, I thought it would be ok to link it here as well, though over a month late :facepalm:...sorry!!  

Reveal hidden contents

:snpeace:

You guys always work so hard. Kudos to you lovely people~ These are beautiful!!!! I'm not even Yuzu, but I'm overwhelmed by this enigmatic force that different individuals have gathered together, united with so much fluffy, positivity.:10742289: I can only imagine the magnitude of how he felt~uwu 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:36 AM, sallycinnamon said:

It's nice to know that he had some well-deserved rest after Nationals. 

Well, I did comment on one of Anita Yang's videos on Japanese Nationals a few weeks ago (now blocked unfortunately). Nice to hear that update, so thanks for sharing that. 

In other news, I have heard of the Australian wildfires going on. It certainly wouldn't hurt for Yuzuru to do a bit of charity work there. Does anyone know if there are any ambassadors there that can help him with that?

OT, I just received Yuzu's Aoi Honoo I & II from amazon today. I'm uber excited I just had to share with someone :embSwan:

I feel so giddy, like a kid opening their Christmas present! Can't wait to receive the translations so I can binge read over my holidays in a couple of days! Wheeee!!

Fuji TV promo for Four Continents.

Yuzu says to the screen "Congrats, Nathan!"

How kind and sweet he is!