Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

9 時間前, Figure_Frenzyさんが言いました:

I mean, true, Goethe was an all-around polymath, not just a poet and playwright but also researcher (...not just in color theory but also if I am not mistaken botany, mineralogy, meteorology, to name a few), and noted aesthete this one should be pretty obvious I reckon 😅😂🙈 but it wasn't like he was especially notable for his attention to personal sartorial presentation* ? :shrug:

...or maybe that's why the magazine has his name — it's intended for men who pursue lofty ideals in many fields, in order to cultivate themselves to be the multifaceted man, just like the way Goethe did all his life?

*Though I guess it's safe to say that he paid way more attention to personal sartorial presentation and/or hygiene than, say... Beethoven... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The magazine is actually defined as "business/culture/life magazine for men" and the name was chosen exactly for the reasons you cited. Being passionate about a lot of things in life. So maybe it's not just a magazine cover? I'm hoping there will be an article about him if only to help draw in more male fans :happy:

42 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

View numbers only go up, if you watch the clip on different devices. :winky:

I didn't know that - interesting info.  But I only have the one computer - so I'll pull it up on my phone and see if that helps.  

Guys, we have a Team Russia thread if you'd want to discuss anything related to Russian skaters and their coaches, please stay on topic in the General Yuzu Chat. Your posts have been moved to the Team Russia thread.

The RusNats Practice/Fluff thread will be opened later.

8 hours ago, barbara said:

I didn't know that - interesting info.  But I only have the one computer - so I'll pull it up on my phone and see if that helps.  

You should create a playlist with several videos and play it in loop instead of just playing 1 video only.

19 minutes ago, GraceAndPower said:

Does anyone know what this is / where it came from?

Spirit of the Athletes and NNN documentary??? I guess so

When I saw these gifs of Yuzu from Domo kun camera during NHK Trophy, it only dawned on me now that, maybe... Yuzu was checking for a camera inside Domo-kun's mouth during the gala??? :scratch3::scratch3:

I mean ofc the vore option is still on the table 😅😂😂...

13 hours ago, Maleko said:

Wow, he has really grown up! As a person and a skater. I’m so proud. :sadPooh: *tears of joy*

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Idk what is this all about but Yuzu is so cute! lol

There is an explanation in this thread.