9 時間前, Figure_Frenzyさんが言いました:

I mean, true, Goethe was an all-around polymath, not just a poet and playwright but also researcher (...not just in color theory but also if I am not mistaken botany, mineralogy, meteorology, to name a few), and noted aesthete this one should be pretty obvious I reckon 😅😂🙈 but it wasn't like he was especially notable for his attention to personal sartorial presentation* ? :shrug:

...or maybe that's why the magazine has his name — it's intended for men who pursue lofty ideals in many fields, in order to cultivate themselves to be the multifaceted man, just like the way Goethe did all his life?

*Though I guess it's safe to say that he paid way more attention to personal sartorial presentation and/or hygiene than, say... Beethoven... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The magazine is actually defined as "business/culture/life magazine for men" and the name was chosen exactly for the reasons you cited. Being passionate about a lot of things in life. So maybe it's not just a magazine cover? I'm hoping there will be an article about him if only to help draw in more male fans :happy:

42 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

View numbers only go up, if you watch the clip on different devices. :winky:

I didn't know that - interesting info.  But I only have the one computer - so I'll pull it up on my phone and see if that helps.  

8 hours ago, barbara said:

I didn't know that - interesting info.  But I only have the one computer - so I'll pull it up on my phone and see if that helps.  

You should create a playlist with several videos and play it in loop instead of just playing 1 video only.