General Yuzuru Chat

Happy 25th Birthday, Yuzu!! :heart: :heart: :heart: You bring so much joy to all of your fans around the world. Your strength, fortitude, kindness and sincerity are what I love most about you. I wish you the best of luck today and hope you know that you could never disappoint your fans. Regardless of scores, you are already the greatest of all time, an inspiration to so many, and a brilliant source of light in this world. May you overcome and achieve everything your heart desires. Be safe, be healthy, and please continue to smile. We are always with you! :hugs:

:peek:

Hi guys! I have been following PH closely since PyeongChang (fanyu since Sochi practice), and I figured Yuzu’s 25th birthday is the best time to delurk. (Actually I think I may have been the 5000th member.) I love this forum and this whole fandom in general. Thank you for the amazing content and looking forward to our journey with Yuzu ahead! 

I admit that I started crying after he popped the axel.

But in no way am I mad at HIM or something. I was just sad for him because he wanted to win so bad. He skated so beautifully, I couldn’t believe I was actually witnessing him skating to Origin. And I’m proud of him. But the judges... especially judge 3... I have no words and I hope he isn’t mad at himself😭

I haven't watched, I'm browsing this thread to find out the results, and when I find none I went and googled. Heartbroken 😔

I sincerely hope he can enjoy his birthday and be happy regardless. Gonna go home soon and watch what happened. Wish you all happiness, Yuzu! I wish you won't beat yourself up (at least not too much, seeing his previous pattern) over this 🙏

3 hours ago, Silver said:

Happy Birthday 25th, Yuzu!! :heart: :heart: :heart: You bring so much joy to all of your fans around the world. Your strength, fortitude, kindness and sincerity are what I love most about you. I wish you the best of luck today and hope you know that you could never disappoint your fans. Regardless of scores, you are already the greatest of all time, an inspiration to so many, and a brilliant source of light in this world. May you overcome and achieve everything your heart desires. Be safe, be healthy, and please continue to smile. We are always with you! :hugs:

:peek:

Hi guys! I have been following PH closely since PyeongChang (fanyu since Sochi practice), and I figured Yuzu’s 25th birthday is the best time to delurk. (Actually I think I may have been the 5000th member.) I love this forum and this whole fandom in general. Thank you for the amazing content and looking forward to our journey with Yuzu ahead! 

Welcome! 

30 minutes ago, Alexis219 said:

I haven't watched, I'm browsing this thread to find out the results, and when I find none I went and googled. Heartbroken 😔

I sincerely hope he can enjoy his birthday and be happy regardless. Gonna go home soon and watch what happened. Wish you all happiness, Yuzu! I wish you won't beat yourself up (at least not too much, seeing his previous pattern) over this 🙏

You need to follow the competition threads to catch the results and our conversations about them in real time. Link here: 

https://planethanyu.com/forum/40-2019-2020-grand-prix-series/