General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, bubzsy said:

WARNING - Per TEE*ESS*EL, Hanyu is screwed!

I don't know why I keep watching that youtube channel.

I have morbid curiosity as to why they think that this time, as opposed to all the other times they thought that and were wrong. 

To answer my own question, they are probably doing it for the clicks.

5 hours ago, bubzsy said:

WARNING - Per TEE*ESS*EL, Hanyu is screwed!

I don't know why I keep watching that youtube channel.

click-bait at its finest,they've been doing it for ages....mention Yuzu and then trash him!

i'm already salty enough so I don't need this too....also I'm sorry for them but yuzuru is here to stay:happy0007:

Also I don't know if this is true but it made me laugh like an evil overlord....during Nathan 'skate they mentioned Yuzuru too (nothing againt Medo of course, but I love that even when he's not there he's the reference LOL)

1 minute ago, mercedes said:

Also I don't know if this is true but it made me laugh like an evil overlord....during Nathan 'skate they mentioned Yuzuru too (nothing againt Medo of course, but I love that even when he's not there he's the reference LOL)

Hilarious! :rofl2:

That explains the 'Yuzuru Hanyu from China' incident. 

True sign of greatness appears when the presence of the person is acknowledged without he/she actually being there.

I won't give toss about T*L's unasked opinions about anyone let alone the great G.O.A.T.

Happy goat sunday!

Spoiler

:goat:

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

click-bait at its finest,they've been doing it for ages....mention Yuzu and then trash him!

I'm kinda thankful that the first and the last T*L video I watched didn't have Yuzu mentioned in it at all (it was about Karen Chen and other NA skaters, I think? In other disciplines as well...), and even then they took like 95683426 years to get to the point they were about to make A great turnoff for watching them, Yuzu dragging aside! (...and they were talking about NA skaters, why the heck not get to the point and straight up smother them with flattery and all that jazz (even when said NA skater was riddled with bad news(!) ))

30 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Who would even want to buy one of these? :yuck:

Seriously, this must be some kind of (badly done) CGI or photoshop. The proportions just look wrong.

I’d pay to have the monstrosity destroyed and forgotten...

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Who would even want to buy one of these? :yuck:

Seriously, this must be some kind of (badly done) CGI or photoshop. The proportions just look wrong.

A dry cacti after 3 months of not seeing Zuzu. Or during off season without media day.