General Yuzuru Chat

JSF: we don't like children's smiles,who needs happiness and elation at skating events,the unwarranted feelings of a foreign opponent coach who brazenly admitted he cheats the system to our disadvantage are more important.also yuzuru's nasty antis are a very important protected species whose opinions we must always care about the most.and by the way,who even is this yuzuru dude you speak about,we only know nathan chen ?!?

I'm a bit confused here... Nathan had said at the short program press conference that the Pooh bears didn't bother him and it was an amazing sight to see. Did he make another statement indicating otherwise? And it seems pretty obvious to me that it didn't affect his skating at all considering the scores he got...

8 minutes ago, Nighticeswan said:

I'm a bit confused here... Nathan had said at the short program press conference that the Pooh bears didn't bother him and it was an amazing sight to see. Did he make another statement indicating otherwise? And it seems pretty obvious to me that it didn't affect his skating at all considering the scores he got...

Raf called it psychological warfare.  And now we have JSF with their crap because they have no backbone.  As if it's the first time their biggest star has performed there and as if they shouldn't have been completely ready for what they were going to get...which wasn't even as big as it COULD have been!  

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know, the quickest way to get JSF's attention would be for fans to stop buying tickets to any events they organize. I'm pretty sure it would only take one boycott of, say, NHK Cup, and they'd change their tune on fans and Pooh's.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Except...we won't. Unless Yuzu doesn't skate lol. :(

And they know it :angrypooh:

So many better ways VP could have replied, especially since it was a bogus complaint from a Yuzu hater. He seems genuinely clueless but Poohs damage "impartiality"...:judgmental:

All gifts would need to be banned at all events worldwide for this to work in any fashion. And poor Shoma, being completely erased... How about showing some care for your own skaters instead of prostrating yourself for every other fed to walk all over??

hace 4 minutos , rockstaryuzu said:

You know, the quickest way to get JSF's attention would be for fans to stop buying tickets to any events they organize. I'm pretty sure it would only take one boycott of, say, NHK Cup, and they'd change their tune on fans and Pooh's.

In my opinion, let Yuzu fans enjoy every opportunity they get to watch him perform live... It might be a once-in-a-lifetime amazing experience. There's no need to organize such a boycott... Just wait until he retires, the ticket sales will drop naturally and then they'll realize.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

They are not clueless, unfortunately.

You're right, I meant his individual tweet... Rushing to placate the hater so stupidly. It's like poor customer service, legitimate concerns go unaddressed but bad actors get immediate attention (and their nonsense is legitimized). But if that person is a Shoma fan then they're not happy about his response either-- my petty consolation!

4 minutes ago, LadySnowblood said:

So many better ways VP could have replied, especially since it was a bogus complaint from a Yuzu hater. He seems genuinely clueless but Poohs damage "impartiality"...:judgmental:

All gifts would need to be banned at all events worldwide for this to work in any fashion. And poor Shoma, being completely erased... How about showing some care for your own skaters instead of prostrating yourself for every other fed to walk all over??

The Trifecta of Awful (ISU,JSF,USFSA): is this a challenge?

Watch the nefarious pooh rain become the first thing on their plate at the next general ISU congress.it's not like anyone there is eager to address any of the glaring issues they have in their sport rn,so Poohgate might be a very welcomed distraction.  

6 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

In my opinion, let Yuzu fans enjoy every opportunity they get to watch him perform live... It might be a once-in-a-lifetime amazing experience. There's no need to organize such a boycott... Just wait until he retires, the ticket sales will drop naturally and then they'll realize.

But Japan has a big fs market so it really doesnt matter to them, unfortunately. japan just seems like a country that really loves figure skating no matter who performs and they love buying tickets. the impact might be more toward tv viewership or merchandizes but idk in the future jsf will try to raise a new shoma uno. but i do believe with every corrupted system, at one point it will reach its breaking point where it is heading toward its own demise and collapse. justice will prevail in the end but maybe just not during yuzu's time..and i will probably no longer stayed as a fan by then.