General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Well the xylitol costume is not the worst in my book. I can put up with the gold/yellow frills as long as Yuzu keeps smiling :D

To me, Dory the WoW is worse than xylitol prince of frills. Mind you, Yuzu's costumes cannot exist on their own without the overlord inside so it's not the costume but the whole effect of what they do when Yuzu wears them is the judging point for me...

For me, the worst is that golden yellow ruffle-sleeved tropical monstrosity with the baggy khaki pants that he wore for that ice show. And even that has a silver lining, b/c he took off the sleeves for a jump battle with Javi and so we get buff sleeveless Yuzu doing 4S-3A...

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

For me, the worst is that golden yellow ruffle-sleeved tropical monstrosity with the baggy khaki pants that he wore for that ice show. And even that has a silver lining, b/c he took off the sleeves for a jump battle with Javi and so we get buff sleeveless Yuzu doing 4S-3A...

You mean this one here, aye?
tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.giftumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.giftumblr_m92l660d2Y1rqqvu8o1_250.gif
©credits to anniesgifs.tumblr.com and meillianna.tumblr.com

That 'tropical monstrosity' is my no. 1, too.

I think the pants were white? Well, whatever... I honestly didn't like it... until pic 3. That was perfect :laughing:

I could just live with the girls' outfit, but the guys... However, it looks like they enjoyed it? :embSwan:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.giftumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.giftumblr_m92l660d2Y1rqqvu8o1_250.gif

I think the pants were white? Well, whatever... I honestly didn't like it... until pic 3. That was perfect :laughing:

I could just live with the girls' outfit, but the guys... However, it looks like they enjoyed it? :embSwan:

Enjoyed it? Lol its like yuzu having the time of his life and I kind of okay with the costume. The ruffles goes well with shimmy shimmy moves but white yellow xylitol is the one i try to forget.

less than 3 weeks to wolds so close yet so far i can’t wait

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Yes, that's the one. It was probably so ridiculous that they had to laugh...just like us. And yes, I love pic #3. 

56 minutes ago, raebia said:

It is the first time I see this....shudder...:embSwan:

But yes...white  xylitol...double  shudder

:LOL:

Actually, white xylitol reminds me of old-school jumpsuit-style men's FS costumes from the 80's, like Brian used to wear. It was never a good look on anyone, really...:snbleh: