Planet Hanyu Staff

General Yuzuru Chat

Because of one of the preceding interviews I think it probably useful if we come up with some sort of character that represents 'injury', a monstrous sort that is always threatening Yuzu but is fought off by Yuzu with the aid of his loyal contingent of Pooh, Nessie and GOAT.  They are Yuzu's bodyguards and they are the ones protecting or rescuing Yuzu whenever he is threatened or held captive by the 'injury' monster.  So does anybody have some ideas of what 'injury' should be called and what 'injury' looks like?

59 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Awww! This looks so good already!! The new CM will be on air 1st of Nov - the first day of Heskinki GP!

I love these two interacting with each other like this. Shuzo is such a passionate guy. At the beginning when Shuzo said "Olympics are coming to Tokyo", Yuzu replied "I think the whole nation of Japan will get hot". I don't know if you know but people always joke about wherever Shuzo goes, the temperature rises because of his passionate attitude towards everything especially sports. I don't know if their interactions are scripted (prob are) but they seem to feed off with each others' positive vibe.

i wonder when they shot this and also makes me teeny bit worried as Yuzu's voice's a bit nasal...stay healthy my dear boy....:13877886:

Thank you so much for the translation and explanation! It’s fun and interesting to know the details! I find it’s so endearing that we fans are just protective and worrying parents towards our Yuzu! :softYuzu:we detect his very nano-second blurred appearances in others’s videos, his off tone , his changed guards....

28 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Because of one of the preceding interviews I think it probably useful if we come up with some sort of character that represents 'injury', a monstrous sort that is always threatening Yuzu but is fought off by Yuzu with the aid of his loyal contingent of Pooh, Nessie and GOAT.  They are Yuzu's bodyguards and they are the ones protecting or rescuing Yuzu whenever he is threatened or held captive by the 'injury' monster.  So does anybody have some ideas of what 'injury' should be called and what 'injury' looks like?

Something slimy? Like the pokemon Sleimok of Pokemon Go?

:rofl:

...I cannot embed an image, but it seems to move towards the watcher....

6 hours ago, Bilge said:

I swear I just watched this yesterday...is Jack stalking my YT lists now? :xD:

27 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I swear I just watched this yesterday...is Jack stalking my YT lists now? :xD:

I did watch this one too...I think it's on Jack's YT recommendation list not him stalking us!! To have Yuzu video appear on the recommendation list, Jack must have been watching quite a few of Yuzu videos as often as...everyday? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: It's official!! Jack is one of the satellites!! We should give him an honorary satellite membership:animated-smileys-character-075:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

Voldemort  :devil3:

46 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

A good suggestion but if we're going for the truly evil, might I suggest 'Sauron'.  You can't get more evil than that.  And there's a good image there - an eye - that gives us the visual cachet that's necessary.  We might end up having to pool all the valid suggestions and do this with a poll.  I do think, however, that we need something to represent what seems to be Yuzu's biggest problem-maker, his all-too-frequent injuries.

52 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

What about Umbridge? I can see it already, "I MUST NOT LAND QUADS" tsk tsk tsk

14小时前, kaeryth说:

!!!!! New P&G Behind the Scenes with Yuzu and Matsuoka-san!

So in love the footage of the CM, i love Shuzo san!!!!!!!! (Poor swimming suit, i think Yuzu laugh a lot when seeing Shuzo wearing that :embSwan:)

What a lovely day we can have this! i just can't stop smiling when watching it.......

Btw, when is it shooting? 

18小时前, Neenah说:

I think I can help you guys in this discussion about Yuzu's new programs by offering a comparison

Here is H&L at ACI, the first performance of the program

and here is the program at Worlds

You can see how much the program changed and grew throughout the season (not just the jumps). I personally did not like it until NHK 

I delete my comment by mistake........so i retype now :10742290:

Just rewatched the video as a hardworking student

and Wow! i see lots of different in between! :heart::heart:

For ACI, i feel little boring when in the slient part and step sequence (sorry yuzu........:10640793:)

and some step and movement isnt really match the music, which you can feel that he is still get used to the music

And for World, i think everyone of us watched it for 1000x times already

but when i rewatch it, still make me tear :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

every jump, step, movement have its own meaning..........you can feel the spirit and make the music alive 

So now i am more excited on how yuzu make the ACI version of Otonal and Origin upgrade :003: