General Yuzuru Chat

Sorry for off topic.

Have you guy seen that GS twitter pinned the post about Yuzu. I feel it's kinda.....weird?

https://twitter.com/goldenskate/status/ ... 6346248192

meh, they're so busy trying to show the world that they're the "good guys" and "NOT yuzu haters!!! rabid yuzu fans are the ones who are unreasonable! see, we post positive news about hanyu ALL THE TIME! yuzu fans are just over sensitive and aggressive!"

i'm wary of anything GS posts now

eh it's a nice gesture, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Nor should we be concerned :)

Sorry for off topic.

Have you guy seen that GS twitter pinned the post about Yuzu. I feel it's kinda.....weird?

https://twitter.com/goldenskate/status/ ... 6346248192

meh, they're so busy trying to show the world that they're the "good guys" and "NOT yuzu haters!!! rabid yuzu fans are the ones who are unreasonable! see, we post positive news about hanyu ALL THE TIME! yuzu fans are just over sensitive and aggressive!"

i'm wary of anything GS posts now

eh it's a nice gesture, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Same. They're trying to burry the hatchet, that's a good thing.

:pbow: :pbow: Hello fellow floating satellites over Planet Hanyu! :pbow: :pbow:

We are officially a week old! :space:

According to the statistics, so far we have:

Total posts 9349 • Total topics 120 • Total members 1680

We get approx. 1321 posts and 237 users per day :acceptable:

Thanks to all of you who decided to come and populate the low orbit of Planet Hanyu :goe: may we keep discussing our favorite space kitty like we've been doing until now :D :pooh:

Thanks to all of you who decided to come and populate the low orbit of Planet Hanyu :goe: may we keep discussing our favorite space kitty like we've been doing until now :D :pooh:

Hahaha happy 1 week everybody!

We are still young and hopefully we will improve and be better for the days to come and could provide a good experience, a peaceful place and a happy home for current and future Yuzuru fans in the future.

Let's continue supporting Yuzuru :yay:

Hahaha happy 1 week everybody!

We are still young and hopefully we will improve and be better for the days to come and could provide a good experience, a peaceful place and a happy home for current and future Yuzuru fans in the future.

Let's continue supporting Yuzuru :yay:

:pooh: happy pooh for everyone!

:yay: Happy First Week, Planet Hanyu!!! :yay:

To the admins, moderators, minister (AHEM), instigators, media creators, translators, reporters, finders, stalkers, and members: Thank you for this wonderful sanctuary. :goe:

May the power of Pooh be with you!

:pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

Happy Yuzu's back in Toronto too---controlled practice sessions and far away from the Japanese press is much better! When did we find out last year about the SP and FS---short memory span and forgot already ?

And happy first aniversary too and thanks to everyone who made this site possible :pbow: :pbow: :pbow:

Happy Yuzu's back in Toronto too---controlled practice sessions and far away from the Japanese press is much better! When did we find out last year about the SP and FS---short memory span and forgot already ?

And happy first aniversary too and thanks to everyone who made this site possible :pbow: :pbow: :pbow:

In september, I belive, but it was so late because of his injuries, if he does some shows this year maybe we will hear something earlier. :pbow:

Happy first week everyone!!!!

Planet Hanyu is still a baby among all forums but damn damn damn :space:

Yuzu's extraness rubbed off a tiny tiny bit

Also I am happy he is back in Toronto, he is working hard right now and knowing that it motivates me to go through my assignments. I hope as many others said that his programs are dramatic and powerful, although I loved H&L and Hisashi's music I do not think it's appropriate for Olympic season, what I am more interested in is the story he is going to put behind those programs, like last olympics he chose R&J cause it was his LP after the disaster and PW was the first program he performed before an audience in Canada ( Iirc feel free to correct me man), so I think this time too he will want to choose music that will highlight and explain his experience of the time after Sochi to PC, though now that I think about it wasn't H&L that? Soooooo space kitten got me confused once again.

ANYWAY Happy One week~! :pbow: