General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

He's not beneath lying through his teeth, though. He's resorted to it before. Most recent case in point (paraphrasing):

...just sayin'.

Shhh, it's called strategizing :matrix:

Now seriously: of course he's not above it when necessary (he couldn't just drop a bomb like SEIMEI casually in a random interview, for example), but he does try and keep some degree of plausible deniability most of the time. And it's fun to read between the lines :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Okay random question...does Yuzuru wear contacts? I can't tell from photos if he does or doesn't, but in some videos he's seen wearing glasses. Or maybe he just does have perfect vision...

I'm inclined to take the third option: needs them for some things, doesn't wear anything the rest of the time.

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Okay random question...does Yuzuru wear contacts? I can't tell from photos if he does or doesn't, but in some videos he's seen wearing glasses. Or maybe he just does have perfect vision...

Aren't they just reading glasses? I only wear mine to read but most of the time I don't wear them. 

13 minutes ago, kaerb said:

look, I don't expect anyone to live up to Actual Fashion Icon™ Boyang Jin but like. why is this the one thing he's not competitive about. 

tumblr_opy2o1RY3h1r1yaqpo1_500.jpg

Okay, Boyang was (and still is) adorable. Yuzu looks great in straight leg jeans...why not wear that more often when he's not traveling on a plane?

5 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Aren't they just reading glasses? I only wear mine to read but most of the time I don't wear them. 

He was wearing them outside in some videos...but then again, he might just have good vision, like he has "good" everything else physically speaking....*yeah, I'm totally not salty....

Good afternoon people! 

As promised, here is the first part of Max Ambesi's Podcast called Kiss&Cry! 

(Okay actually it's part3/4, which is the Yuzuru Part. Part 4/4, regarding ISU score change, I will do this afternoon! Part 1&2, in the weekend hopefully c:)

38 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Good afternoon people! 

As promised, here is the first part of Max Ambesi's Podcast called Kiss&Cry! 

(Okay actually it's part3/4, which is the Yuzuru Part. Part 4/4, regarding ISU score change, I will do this afternoon! Part 1&2, in the weekend hopefully c:)

Ah, you wonderful, wonderful person!

2 minutes ago, Anya said:

And don't forget the popped 3lz :laughing:

There was an actual landed, intended 3Lz in practice at ACI.....I guess that was the last 3Lz we'll see from him for a while...

3A should live a bit longer though, due to the SP requirements right?

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

3A should live a bit longer though, due to the SP requirements right?

I just had a vision in my head: layout for 2019-2020... 4A 3A 4Lz3T or something along those lines. I don't even want to think what kind of BV would that be, but if the scoring system will change, it doesn't even matter... 

I I just dreamt that I bought wc ticket by pssing at the button at a stand and two cellophane wrapped wine coolers coming out, I was even surprised at that but just asked myself , I don't know how to drink that ,what would I do, then my wild dream took me to Yuzu with a man bun like this

https://www.google.com/search?q=khuong+dai+ve+tan+doc+thu+dai+hiep&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=vni&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVxLnVxcrWAhUCyWMKHWYlCfoQ_AUIEygD&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=JW6YZa9lqlq5NM:

Aci messed up my mind big time:sadPooh: 

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I just had a vision in my head: layout for 2019-2020... 4A 3A 4Lz3T or something along those lines. I don't even want to think what kind of BV would that be, but if the scoring system will change, it doesn't even matter... 

...Nicer to him than me, the layout in my brain had a 4A in the second half, something like 4Lz 4Loop 3F (cause it's reliable and Yuzu doesn't have 4F yet)// 4S3T 4T-Lo-3S 4A 4T , cause that's when the 7 jumping passes change comes in right?