General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I made dying whale noises everytime he did that.

Also there were a bunch of japanese aunties sitting behind me and Everytime he did a besti squat, they would say "arigatou gozaimashita" :laughing:

why did they say thank you when yuzu did a besti squat???

I am at the airport hearing an annoucement that a flight to Toronto might not have enough carry on space, and could some passengers please volunteer to check their carry on bags. Is it bad that my first thought was, "Is it Yuzu's flight?" Followed by "how much carry on did he bring to cause that?"

In reference to somebody seeking consolation and self-encouragement by going back to GPF 2015, I might suggest GPF 2014.  He fell once in the FS but otherwise skated brilliantly and the score he received, had he not fallen, might have set a FS record.  In any case, the inspiration comes from seeing him skate so well after the crash in Shanghai and the subsequent disaster at NHK.  Even after all that he was able to put everything together and take his second GPF.  In short, Yuzu's worked his way back from far worse than this weekend.  Just look at GPF 2014.

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I don't think he's getting taller overall, just his neck getting longer!

that counts :tongueyuzu:

7 hours ago, Katt said:

Well, who could expect he bombed this hard ?  I didn't watch the stream, and when I went on twitter I'm shocked at all those pops. I expected him to make mistakes in FS, but not that many like this.  At the same time, I'm glad this happened at ACI. I'm sure he won't repeat this again in the season. You're right, he need challenges to fire him up, that's why I said this could be good for him in the long run. After all, its much much easier to improve from 155+ skate than 200+. He'll be fine at COR. 

Chopin 2.0 was 73 then all the following scores were above 100. can't wait for some huge number for SEIMEI

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

That was me with the numbers lining up means good luck. I didn't think it would line up all the way to the end. :facepalm:  I guess the Canadian curse was more powerful. :laughing:

the number of day for FS is 3...2 is not any more :xD: and his magic numbers are  1 2 7 66 33... so..

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

By the way, important question @yuzuangel & @Hydroblade...... what do you think Yuzu's height is? :rofl:

do you see his cute head from the top??

9 分ぐらい, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

I hope she didn't freak out because I recognized her on the crowd :slinkaway:and after the press conference she passed right in front of us and wow,  Yuzu looks a lot like her...

Oh, sorry for her...:slinkaway:

I saw her at Helsinki for the first time, and thought she looked like a girl.  Slender body and shiny beautiful hair... Simple makeup and outfit made her look more beautiful... She's lovely, but must have a strong heart. 

34 分ぐらい, Murieleirumさんが言いました:

Being a Yuzu fan is so tiring. The emotional rollercoaster is incredible. I'm not sure any other sport is like this. Or any other Athlete. So high, then so low. EEEEEK. 

Agreed... :devilYuzu:The way he shakes us up is just extreme.lol.  I don't know any other athlete like him...  But he makes me feel alive.

Yuzu sighted at airport, the plane that had less carry on space was his! I was eating lunch and saw this thin little japanese guy with a face mask pass on the walkway across from me, then I noticed the japanese guy from the photos, always beside him and it clicked....I almost booked that flight to transit to international instead in Toronto...

What happened at ACI makes me admire even more those fans who have been around for years... Truly a roller coaster. I can't imagine what you guys must have felt last year after ehhh...you-know-what. How on earth do you still have any nerves and hair left :5918bda810b8d_0004(1):

This was just a challenger but oh boy does it hurt to think about that free skate. I don't think I'll ever watch it again :slinkaway: 

On a brighter note, let's not forget that we got a new WR :animated-smileys-animals-047:

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yuzu sighted at airport, the plane that had less carry on space was his! I was eating lunch and saw this thin little japanese guy with a face mask pass on the walkway across from me, then I noticed the japanese guy from the photos, always beside him and it clicked....I almost booked that flight to transit to international instead in Toronto...

congrats....:sadPooh: