General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

I giggle every time I see Brian jump up or do steps with his skater as he's watching on the sidelines during the routine -- 10000% sure Yuzu would do the same (and more) if he ever becomes a coach

Can you imagine? He would be even more of a meme than he is now :laughing: We would need a dedicated Yuzu cam for his reactions

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hahahaha Yuzu and his future protege head banging to their motivational song together, definitely possible :laughing:

I giggle every time I see Brian jump up or do steps with his skater as he's watching on the sidelines during the routine -- 10000% sure Yuzu would do the same (and more) if he ever becomes a coach

I seriosuly don't know why we still don't get picture in picture of Brian during the whole skate. We have the technology!

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

He's having fun!! :sadPooh:

Aw, his words are so sweet (the tweet implies these are things he was saying). I absolutely love that he's encouraging them to embrace stumbling and falling, it's one thing I find so inspiring.  

"Have fun when skating. Please grow to love skating! It's okay to fall a lot. Skating is all about falling. Before when practising, Sensei (Yuzu referring to himself omg) fell a lot too!"

2 minutes ago, tournesols said:

Can you imagine? He would be even more of a meme than he is now :laughing: We would need a dedicated Yuzu cam for his reactions

GPF Watching Javi reactions x 1000 :crazyshit:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I seriosuly don't know why we still don't get picture in picture of Brian during the whole skate. We have the technology!

I KNOW. We need a Brian cam screen in the corner like JP TV loves doing with their variety shows 

15 minutes ago, obscurite said:

He looks so handsome here OMG he really should just open a skating school for kids! If he coaches adolescents with that face, I don't think he will be safe at all like there's no way his students won't try to flirt. And internal skating school war would be unavoidable seriously  :facepalm:

for this forum reputation, 1st of all we all get instantly hated on just bc we're fanyu. Try to give some neutral opinion with Yuzu as ur dp and see what happens. So I stop caring lol I think what happened on GS before has proven the disadvantages we have as fanyu. And for talking bad about another skater, as long as it is on the skating related stuff, I don't see any problems tbh how many people call Yuzu's H&L program as empty and boring, and we all are forced to accept it bc it's an opinion. Everyone is free to speak up, so I am not sure why people feel those people are haters and trolls. When people attack other stuff unrelated to skating, on the other hand, I won't be calm and fight them. I hate it so much when people start assuming about Yuzu's sexuality, personality, and other stuff out of the boundaries a fan should have.