General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Smultron said:

The twitter accounts that talk negatively about the Planet make me so sad :8122879: ( Even sadder is the fact that otherwise I really love following those users, which makes me so conflicted) It is such a beautiful place, sigh. 

The general narrative is that people here hate on everyone who is "a threat", which is so very far from the truth? I get it, you can be mad at what someone has posted but why talk shit about the whole forum.

And since when is discussing other skaters classified as "bashing"? 

I agree. This is a forum - literally a place for exchanging ideas - not a propaganda outlet. There are many differing opinions here and what a shame to paint everyone with the same brush. I don't hate people for being a threat - never forget the roles were reversed in Sochi - but of course I want my favourite to win. That's the nature of any sports fan! That's why they bother selling tickets!

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg! this is so cute! do as coach zuzu does, kids!! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

DHVa9TDXsAQbhvz.jpg

They look like baby birds following their mother /)u(\ this is too cute. The parents in the back look delighted too haha

he fills out the Hana ni Nare costume now aah (though when I first saw the pictures I just thought "oh cool old pictures I hadn't seen"... he really doesn't age)