General Yuzuru Chat

Hahaha.. I've reached a point where I'll go with whatever music choice he has. Whether it's new, 2.0, or 3.0 because I know he'll make it work. As we have seen from countless other skaters, the Olympics is not the time to experiment. We've already had him experiment in 2 seasons - Seimei and Hope & Legacy - with varying degrees of acceptance from the audience, fans, commentators, and judges. Honestly, when he said how much he was attuned to his fan's emotions I've decided to send more positive vibes for him out in the universe. I may not like or agree with some of his decisions, choices, or performances but I will always have faith in his strategy and give him my support.

I'm kinda not liking the new look of the site... The Seimei theme I use looks odd now. Will patiently wait for admin to fix things... :slinkaway:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

But the probability of the FS announcemnet is less than 24 hour and i'm going to stay up the whole night :sadPooh:

At this point i just want to hear it already :13877886:

Last year they gave a 24hr heads up, though, so I wonder if we won't have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday. 

Where did the "first 10 days of August" info originally come from?

5 hours ago, Emzie said:

Aw, c'mon @SparkleSalad, POTO is love POTO is life. Sadly, it'd've been liked more if CoC accident never happened :tumblr_inline_n2pjd9Lx401qdlkyg:

It was much easier to ignore the painful flatness during the wonderful and clean WTT performance. (Probably because I drowned it out with lots of "WOW!"s.) Also, the costume is amazing and wonderful and makes me want to go and sit in an art gallery. 

Yeah, the 8th... so basically we should hear something in less than 24 hours...  we must enjoy the peace. The board will be living through its first real test of news for 2017-18. 

I am going to Ikea tomorrow, so maybe I will have a cheap breakfast with non real eggs... so yummy!!!

Sunday, August 06, 2017

THE SUNDAY LUTZ

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Planet Hanyu's population prepares for Mt. Irene eruption

By Hydroblade

As Mt. Irene's activity increases, the citizens of Planet Hanyu have been seen preparing for the inminent eruption. Citizens have been seen panic-shopping, buying (among other stuff) big quantities of hats, alcohol and chocolate. The atmosphere of nervousness prevails as the tweeting earthquakes have entered a period of worrying silence and the maple crickets' "shuu" and "paa"s have changed into "su-ton" and "su-pan".  As we know, this change in the noise pattern indicates that the eruption could happen as this article is being read.

Distant flutes and ghostly off-key chants have been heard in the vicinity of Mt. Irene however, it isn't clear if this has any connection to the eruption.

There were attempts to reach the king but all calls have been attended by Prime Minister Pooh, who refused to give us its predictions and only sent small jars of the King's special Chopin Honey and a small note filled with emojis attached to the box, which is still being deciphered by the Department of Cryptology.

The population is advised by the Planet Hanyu Geological Institute to keep as calm as possible and try to relax with sessions of Warhorse Bingo.

More on this story as it develops.