General Yuzuru Chat

Just watched FaOI 2023 Makuhari day 3 the Yuzuru cut. I loved Yuzuru's performance, his dancing on ice. I would also love it if he would do a slower ballad.  Although we all know how much he loves his fast upbeat music and dancing, hahaha it is just amazing to watch.  Thank you Yuzuru:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:  now I'm going to watch the whole show. :122fs329172:

4 hours ago, Fay said:

I don’t think this was during FaOI though, judging by the boards. Looks more like a regular competition. 

Maybe? But it definitely took place in Japan, there was a whole segment and they were with the skaters for quite a while

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Maybe? But it definitely took place in Japan, there was a whole segment and they were with the skaters for quite a while

How about Saitama Worlds 2019? Both Yuzu and Zhenya were there, and I vaguely remember that interview by Kathy Reed, methinks. 

7 hours ago, river said:

It’s from WC 2019. You can find the video under the “Me or You” highlight on the ISU Figure Skating IG account.

Wow watched it and you found really quick haha it was a shorter video than i thought. Thank you so much for your time and help.