General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 16 horas, TallyT said:

The first time watching that skate is traumatic, yes. And the second, and every one since.

I agree, it’s very painful to watch.

But, on the other hand, it shows us his strength and his courage. Not many athletes could have done it.

(

Spoiler

Of course, when he starts crying after hearing the scores, it breaks every heart)

15 minutes ago, Krisztina said:

I'm probably late, but I just realised that the videos are no longer accessible to everyone, but only to those who have posted a certain number of messages. Aren't you concerned that this will lead to a decrease in the interest of the posts because everyone will try to post whatever they can in order to quickly reach 100 posts?

There seem to be copyright issues which would mean losing everything if it were too readily accessible- one has to trust the mods 

23 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

There seem to be copyright issues which would mean losing everything if it were too readily accessible- one has to trust the mods 

And that would be tragic. The videos have been a great resource for us over the years.

12 minutes ago, anniered said:

And that would be tragic. The videos have been a great resource for us over the years.

Agreed, especially for new fans like me the video section is sooo useful! 

I was in the middle of learning more about yuzu, watching all behind video's, interviews and documentary's until the 100 post came about haha. 

So now I'm just patiently waiting until I reach the 100 posts and am able to continue watching the video section again :D

Although I think it's kind of fun to engage with people, I'm usually more of a lurker and wouldn't interact haha. 

9 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Composer of Requiem Heaven and Earth commented why Yuzu didn't skated it for so long. 

Please note translation using Deep L. So if you know Japanese, can assist to translate properly. 

It's unbelievable how much hate Yuzuru got over the years, thanks 🙏 to the Composer for speaking up

I think with GIFT and Prologue, people all over the world were frantic to get access and see Yuzu, and therefore the places that did have store videos of all types were highlighted more than usual. And with the ISU deciding pay-per-view and paywalls are their future... well, it is wise to be more cautious with access.

18 minutes ago, Jolanda said:

I thought that might be the Issue, the platform got to successful recently 

Another idea would be to lock the video content and be only accessible by answering a set of questions that are hanyu related? 

Thats what another site did to protect their copyright infringement video content 

Announcement!

Dear satellites,

The last days there have been some changes regarding our video section and the mod & admin team has come together to make some decisions, in particular regarding what can be posted. 

Times are different since Yuzuru turned pro athlete last year and is producing his own content. We decided on the rule that we won’t be posting or allow posting paid content produced by Yuzuru himself (like GIFT or content reserved to his paid YT Channel members) that hasn’t been TV broadcasted or showed through official channels (snippets of tv news and such). Discussions or posts about how to access this content illegally also won't be allowed on the public forum. This is to respect Yuzuru's copyrights and also to protect our fan forum. 

We obviously don't dictate what you do privately, we just ask that you don't upload these videos to PH or post such links on PH. That way we can re-open the video section to all members soon.

Please DM us with any questions / concerns or post in this thread