General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Jolanda said:

Merhaba, bu Jolanda

Videolara tekrar erişmek için gerçekten 100 kez sohbet etmemiz mi gerekiyor?

Şu an gerçekten çok üzgünüm 😭

I'm so sorry too  :weeping::weeping::weeping:
The  Planet Hanyu
watching videos made me feel close to Yuzu

17 hours ago, Anni said:

Update from the press photo exhibition.
Yuzu's photos were changed.🤗

[NEWS]

I went to see this exhibition the other day in Yokohama.  Besides these photos there were half a dozen large beautifully presented photos of Yuzu. As soon as a staff member realized I was there mainly to see Yuzu she came rushing over to make sure I saw them all. So nice of her. There were a lot of great photos in the exhibition but none more beautiful than Yuzu. 

1 hour ago, anniered said:

I went to see this exhibition the other day in Yokohama.  Besides these photos there were half a dozen large beautifully presented photos of Yuzu. As soon as a staff member realized I was there mainly to see Yuzu she came rushing over to make sure I saw them all. So nice of her. There were a lot of great photos in the exhibition but none more beautiful than Yuzu. 

Wow :heartpound:

Composer of Requiem Heaven and Earth commented why Yuzu didn't skated it for so long. 

For the past seven years,

Every year on March 11, I would listen to the song in my earphones, unbeknownst to anyone,

The truth that only my family and my coach knew.

The program, which can no longer be shown due to the mindless slander...

Thank you, Hanyu.

Translated with DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

Please note translation using Deep L. So if you know Japanese, can assist to translate properly. 

14 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

Composer of Requiem Heaven and Earth commented why Yuzu didn't skated it for so long. 

Please note translation using Deep L. So if you know Japanese, can assist to translate properly. 

Noo.. what slander now? 

I'm probably late, but I just realised that the videos are no longer accessible to everyone, but only to those who have posted a certain number of messages. Aren't you concerned that this will lead to a decrease in the interest of the posts because everyone will try to post whatever they can in order to quickly reach 100 posts?