General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Anni said:

:THE

[NEWS]

Latest technology. I'm really very curious.0:)

Yes, another ground breaking innovation for the performing arts, brought to you by the 'Never to be under estimated' Mr Hanyu senshu. It will be certainly a feast for the senses. I would like to see something akin to a Yuzu holo image dancing though a galaxy strewn night sky, like the enchanted ceiling of Hogwarts' Great Hall and the painting by E.R. Hughes - Night with Her Train of Stars

Sorry to interrupt a serious thread with something silly, but I've just discovered that kanji 羽 is a counter not only for birds, but also... rabbits! :laughing: Well, in the Year of the Rabbit I will certainly be counting - on 羽生選手 to jump joyfully to the next level of awesomeness 🐰 🐇 :studsmatta:

39 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

Sorry to interrupt a serious thread with something silly, but I've just discovered that kanji 羽 is a counter not only for birds, but also... rabbits! :laughing: Well, in the Year of the Rabbit I will certainly be counting - on 羽生選手 to jump joyfully to the next level of awesomeness 🐰 🐇 :studsmatta:

Knowledge is always welcomed :wink_star:

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/252008

Article (from 23.1.23 - sorry if posted already but I don't think it has been!)reporting Sasha Trusova's praise for Yuzu and why everyone loves him - link above

(Tokyo Sports via Reuters)

Google translate:

Beijing Silver Torsois praises Yuzuru Hanyu very much "That's why everyone loves him" for his whole-body performance

Beijing Olympic figure skating women's silver medalist Alexandra Trusova (18) praised Yuzuru Hanyu (28), who won two consecutive Olympic gold medals and turned professional.

Trusova wrote about Hanyu in a column for the Russian media Match TV. She recalled jumping the quadruple toe loop at the same time at Skate Canada 2019, saying, "When I said, 'Let's jump together,' she immediately understood everything and agreed." told.

“Yuzuru loves figure skating and is a true figure skating fan. This is a simplification of the content, but Yuzuru Hanyu is different!”

“As soon as he stepped onto the ice, stood in his starting pose, the music started… he turned around and the whole arena was filled with applause and cheers. It looked like I had put my whole life on ice."

It is said that he sensed Hanyu putting his whole body and soul into an exhibition that required more artistry.

"People can feel it," Trusova wrote. "They love him and admire him. He's a legend."

Even after becoming a professional, Hanyu seems to be admired by skaters around the world.

[NEWS]

an hour ago, Anabel said:

And for those who live in Paris or a good excuse to go there

A few months ago, pure chance made me discover this Parisian bookstore:  https://www.junku.fr/magasins   https://www.tekuteku-japan.com/junku-la-librairie-japonaise-de -paris/  and put Yuzu books with a  :dancingpooh: showcase and inside an ALL YUZU space   and when my finances are better I will make an account and choose Yuzu books / magazines  :nod2:  since this bookstore can ship to France  :2thumbsup: and if I have the opportunity to come back to Paris, it's an OBLIGATION  :softyuzu: and I don't know if it's possible in Spain :shrug: