General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Anabel said:

Being the general sale, we have to assume this will be the last chance, right? Good luck to all the brave! 

I also wish a lot of luck to those who will be able to have a precious ticket  :animated-smileys-character-075:  :2lbkos0: and it's the same for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris. 

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/finance/other/sur-la-billetterie-des-jo-de-paris-2024-le-premier-tirage-au-sort-prend-fin/ar- AA16Whwh  and I saw 950€ for the :eek:100m

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

More elation, more desolation - endless lotteries, endless hopes and endless hopes dashed:sadPooh:

:13877886:

I just checked it out just to be sure. Again, it's not accessible for international fans. Only Japanese mobile numbers are allowed and Lawson ticket app that is only available in Japan is necessary. :64341262: :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: :13877886:

Good luck to those who are applying in this last round! :fingerscrossed:

I really hope Yuzu will do ice shows outside of Japan and even a world tour. I think it would probably be easier for international fans to get tickets outside of the restrictive Japanese ticket lottery system. :smiley-angelic001: