General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

It’s not Yuzu trying to survive. It’s fans being buried under tons of Poohs. They need to be Olympic champions in hummer throw to reach Yuzu and skating rink

It's ok we would pass them down like a conveyer belt and tip them out at the front or build a sling shot out of hundreds of elastic bands !!!!

On 1/25/2023 at 7:01 AM, Geo1 said:

2019 SKATE CANADA INTERNATIONAL IN KELOWNA

2019 Skate Canada International was the fourth and final competition that we attended. I am sure that all of the satellites and Fanyus who attended 2019 SCI in Kelowna have fond memories of Yuzu’s magnificent short, free and exhibition programs. It was a dream event for Yuzu fans. It was one of those special international competitions where Yuzu skated both the short and long programs clean. The time that we spent with fellow satellites was priceless.

. . . . . . . . . .

Thank you for sharing so generously with us these precious memories of emotional, impressive, as well as funny moments; the photos, the video-links ...  :thanks:

It's always a great pleasure and joy to read your reminiscences  :flowers:

On 1/24/2023 at 11:11 AM, Anni said:

Camden Pulkinen also talked about Yuzu (at the beginning) and his meeting at Autumn Classic 2019 (time stamp: 14:55).

[NEWS]

I didn't have time to watch it earlier, but it is a very nice interview, not only the Yuzu-related part. Thank you, @Anni.

2 hours ago, franz said:

I would also like to see GIFT in the cinema. in Germany. In Berlin, for example. :snonegai:

What other places would be good?

There is a big iMax cinema in Leicester Square, London. Not sure though if people would want to go to the cinema at breakfast time on Sunday morning, 8am GMT. Although people could go to the cinema and then go for brunch. Brasserie Zedel ( Art Nouveau decor ) is very nice and walking distance from cinema