General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

The sheer fact that - even with the probable size of the TD audience - they are expecting this sort of demand for the cinemas is amazing, even for Yuzuru.

This probably means they know how many people applied to the ticket lotteries for Gift. So, they know how huge the demand for Yuzu is. :grin:

Now, if only there was a paid live online stream for international fans. I'm sure the demand is great. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

The sheer fact that - even with the probable size of the TD audience - they are expecting this sort of demand for the cinemas is amazing, even for Yuzuru.

twt can be prone to exaggeration (e.g Yuzu skates at 150km/h - yes Yuzu is quick but perhaps not this speedy!!) However, even if the stats are not correct the OP is trying to illustrate how popular Yuzu is - their twt post reckons about half a million applicants for Gift. Maybe, maybe not, on the other hand there are many people needing commiseration comfort messages due to lottery annihilation. Maybe around half a million applications for lottery as there are potentially people applying in the subsequent round of lottery if no success at a previous attempt - perhaps the figure are more like 200-300K applicants but 500K applications due to multiple rounds, alternatively it could be 500K applicants. Anything is possible and Yuzu is very much in demand. Possibly we will never find out, this is just what has been gleaned form various discussion on various social platforms

This addition of Fusion Wall technology to the Notte Stellata show sounds really state of the art and could be fascinating to view with its nigh on limitless possibilities using AI

The future is here, or will be on March 10,11,12th

Hanyu Yuzuru visionary producer

https://olympics.com/en/news/jason-brown-figure-skating-hanyu-yuzuru-san-jose-exclusive-interview

Jason talks about Notte Stellata and Yuzuru (among other things). He's so sweet :heart:

“I got an email in my inbox and as soon as I read it I was like, ‘Yes, yes, yes, I'm there for you,’” Brown explained. “The whole concept of the show is about creating a bright future and putting pieces together that are uplifting and motivating. I was like, ‘Done. I’m 100 percent with you.’ And I just know how much it means to [Hanyu]. It was a very, very exciting email to receive and a very easy one to respond to.”

I always think of the moment at the start of this video, with Yuzu waiting for the flower ceremony at Sochi and Jason coming up to give him a quick hug. There's always been that respect there.

Plus there must be a fellow feeling about the last quad and the way certain fs quarters kept hounding them both to go away...

13 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I always think of the moment at the start of this video, with Yuzu waiting for the flower ceremony at Sochi and Jason coming up to give him a quick hug. There's always been that respect there.

Plus there must be a fellow feeling about the last quad and the way certain fs quarters kept hounding them both to go away...

Jason always seems kind and warm. There was some green room footage years ago - Jason, Keegan and Kevin R. All of them cheering for Yuzu.