General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Anni said:

I found a Yuzu cut from the show "NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen 2022" on weibo.

Here is the link (some footage are unfortunately a bit blurry).

:68271262:

[NEWS]

The Yuzu-camera should be mandatory in absolutely all television shows in which Yuzu participates. As expressive as he is, he is so much fun to watch :10636614:

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

The Yuzu-camera should be mandatory in absolutely all television shows in which Yuzu participates. As expressive as he is, he is so much fun to watch :10636614:

Definitely, there should be a dedicated Yuzu cam. There was a twt post demonstrating how the TV engagement increased every time cameras focussed on Yuzu at the Kohaku Uta Gassen ?sp?. There is solid data to support having a Yuzu cam, even if it was not exactly a randomised double blind controlled trial. TV stations should take heed. Show Yuzu, cut to commercial with premium charge for the advertising slot. Yuzu again after the commercial so that TV audience does not wander away to make tea or whatever the preferred activity is during the commercial break. TV ratings remain high because people will not want to miss even a snippet of Yuzu, advertisement sinks subliminally into peoples' brains, sales increase of whatever product was advertised. Hey presto - TV station, advertising agency, marketing directors, Yuzu fans all happy

:wink_star:

22 hours ago, Anni said:

From Yaguchi-san's IG live today

:heartpound:

[NEWS]

More from yesterday’s Instagram live 

About Seimei in Beijing:2thumbsup:

“SEIMEI was super fast. I've seen videos of his performances and I've also seen him skate it live a few times, but I've got to say SEIMEI is just so Full of Power. That sense of Speed and Power he asserts in that program is just AMAZING! I had trouble keeping up with him I loved his expression at the very end too! He gave it his all skating there. I still remember it vividly too. He had such a great expression after the hydroblading too, it's too bad I wasn't able to capture it because I switched cameras.”

Yaguchi-san wore the black Prologue Hoddie during the stream :happy: (the video will remain online until today JST)

(photo from Yuzu at 2:41)

[NEWS]

30 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

83 Cinema locations will show Gift

Tickets are also by lottery. If demand is very high, just like for Prologue may be more cinemas and screens will be made available for the live showing, closer to the Gift date

The sheer fact that - even with the probable size of the TD audience - they are expecting this sort of demand for the cinemas is amazing, even for Yuzuru.