General Yuzuru Chat

OmNom said:
Icy said:
OmNom said:

(I bet he's probably gonna lurk around and eventually become a member . I know, that sounds crazy even to me 

The great Massimiliano Ambesi is actually here!! Here with US!!)

:eeking:

I wonder what he would say about the Church... :smile:

I pray with all my might he doesn't find out about it (well he still gotta figure out what it actually means first, but.. :P you know, safety precautions never hurt)

Why?? :grin: You think he won't be impressed? :hachimaki:

mcq said:
xeyra said:
Patrick is the sun and yaddayadda. :P 

Lol you sound like C*G or 4*C :laugh: :rofl2:

LOL, sorry!

I am a Patrick fan, after all. But not exactly that kind of Patrick fan.

yuzuangel said:
Honestly, if he wins anything other than silver, I would be a little worried... :hachimaki: <-- holy crap so hot

Yeah, Its a bit scary if he suddenly get gold at his 1st GP :hachimaki:

I'm glad this season he bomb his SP at SC and WTT aka the least important comps IMO 

Yoa said:
We are so happy that Max tweeted about planet hanyu but he actually retweeted a post about this forum on Monday :rofl2:

He took some time to look around and now can say this place is worthy of his aprroval :yes: . You guys, the creators, should be very proud :)

I knew uncle Max would be blessing this site very soon. I hope to meet him one day, he has truly become a person I admire deeply. Every time he likes a comment of mine on facebook I get that tingly feeling in my chest!

OmNom said:

More like I fear for our reputation lol :rofl: I don't want to be exposed for losing my innocence and remembered as a perv :cry: (you can thank Hydro for opening my eyes) :angel3-smiley:

If being enchanted by beauty and speaking about :angel3-smiley: it equals being a perv... Well, I can be called one too. :laughing:

Yoa said:
We are so happy that Max tweeted about planet hanyu but he actually retweeted a post about this forum on Monday :rofl:

Yeah but that's when he only first knew of its existence. Now that he took the effort to write a new tweet all about us, I dare say he's given us a seal of approval, especially when you look at our impressively enormous growth on so many fronts

So yay us! :yay: :clap: 

(and you, moderators, made it all possible!) :yay: :bow: :goe: 

I love these new Yuzu-themed smiles! Could someone also make one with Pooh, please? That would be super cute!

mcq said:
xeyra said:
Patrick is the sun and yaddayadda. :P 

Lol you sound like C*G or 4*C :rofl:

And it's Yuzu actually :space: (<- big thank for that!!!) He said that Patrick is sun and he (Yuzu) is in his shadow or something like that after SC 2015 if I remember correctly (if not, then please correct me)

The pink bow!!! :pbow::pbow::pbow:

Congratulations for being approved by fanboy no 1 :yay: 

Also very happy to read about Mura's kanji. Yuzu and him are fellow audiophiles after all :yes: