General Yuzuru Chat

35 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Wow! This is amazing! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Thank you so much @Henni147 for your excellent work! And congratulations on your great success! :multibow:

[NEWS]

Thank you very much for sharing the news! I was just about to post it myself, but you were faster than me :space:

Note: even if it's not the main purpose of this vital class system - with the elevation of Yuzu's biography to level 4, Wikipedia indirectly declared him the most influential figure skater in history alongside Sonja Henie. And this voting result carries some weight because it is based on a detailed discussion from multiple viewpoints:

• Achievements and contributions to competitive figure skating
  • Contributions and milestones in professional figure skating
  • Legacy and impact in- and outside figure skating, including:
    - popularization of figure skating in countries with little to no winter sports background (Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia etc.)
    - change of the landscape of sports journalism in Japan
    - financial and economic impact on the reconstruction and revitalization of the Tohoku region

So this elevation to level 4 really means something. It's not just some daily mood.

9 hours ago, YuDai said:

So, yet another GIFT round...This time not through Lawson, but TV Asahi. I wonder if international fans can apply?

Most likely not. If you read down through the instructions, they also specifically state that applicants aren't allowed to buy for other people except their registered companions. 

What's perplexing me is why there are still any tickets left to be put into a lottery at all. Surely by now the stadium is full? This whole lottery ticket sales system is puzzling af. 

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Most likely not. If you read down through the instructions, they also specifically state that applicants aren't allowed to buy for other people except their registered companions. 

What's perplexing me is why there are still any tickets left to be put into a lottery at all. Surely by now the stadium is full? This whole lottery ticket sales system is puzzling af. 

If we take the polls published by fans as true, the percentage of winners is very low, so there must be a lot of people applying, enough so that it would have filled up in the first round or at most in the second. I'm also puzzled...

56 minutes ago, Anabel said:

If we take the polls published by fans as true, the percentage of winners is very low, so there must be a lot of people applying, enough so that it would have filled up in the first round or at most in the second. m also puzzled...

Does each round of the lottery include the total number of free seats? I thought they sell the tickets in blocks, not all of them at once.

16 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

Does each round of the lottery include the total number of free seats? I thought they sell the tickets in blocks, not all of them at once.

It has to be various blocks, right?! otherwise there would be no need for multiple lotteries and people wouldn't have to try multiple times to get tickets. It's strange that they don't disclose the percentage of seats available in each lottery tho. 

Don't know if it's true, but i saw a tweet from jfanyu saying they had to add more seats that normally wouldn't be available (due to equipment or something) because of the high demand.