General Yuzuru Chat

Today I was cross-checking some figure skating-related articles on Wiki, and it made me a bit angry. Figure skating, single skating, Axel jump. Yuzu wasn't mentioned in any of these articles, not even in a footnote. So I started my personal author quest to fix this, and wrote a section about Yuzu's Axel jump today: Axel jump

I also expanded the section about his "Notte Stellata" program in the article of Saint-Saens' music piece "Le cygne": Le cygne

Both pages are now added to Yuzu's Wiki series and linked in his navigation box under "related".

I did not have the time and motivation to tackle the articles about figure skating and single skating yet. I will probably do that, when Yuzu's main series is completed. Also, health and recovery first.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Today I was cross-checking some figure skating-related articles on Wiki, and it made me a bit angry. Figure skating, single skating, Axel jump. Yuzu wasn't mentioned in any of these articles, not even in a footnote. So I started my personal author quest to fix this, and wrote a section about Yuzu's Axel jump today: Axel jump

I also expanded the section about his "Notte Stellata" program in the article of Saint-Saens' music piece "Le cygne": Le cygne

Both pages are now added to Yuzu's Wiki series and linked in his navigation box under "related".

I did not have the time and motivation to tackle the articles about figure skating and single skating yet. I will probably do that, when Yuzu's main series is completed. Also, health and recovery first.

Thank you for all your great effort! Health first though! (I'm saying this to Yuzu, too. Every time he posts a video heehee)

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Today, I was cross-referencing some articles about figure skating on Wiki, and it pissed me off a bit. Figure skating, individual skating, Axel jump. Yuzu was not mentioned in any of these articles, not even in a footnote. So I started my personal author quest to solve this problem and wrote a section on Yuzu's Axel Jump today:  Axel Jump

I also developed the section on his program "Notte Stellata" in the article of the musical piece "Le cygne" by Saint-Saëns:  Le cygne

Both pages are now added to Yuzu's Wiki series and linked in its navigation box under "related".

I didn't have the time and the motivation to tackle the articles on figure skating and solo skating yet. I will probably when the main series of Yuzu is finished. Also, health and recovery first.

BRAVO Henni for your wonderful work  :heartpound: and here is the famous swan taken from Charles Camille St Saëns' "Carnival of the Animals" and it is very soft and relaxing and interpreted in ballet in the "Swan Lake" and Notte Stellata is a little faster and in voice and as LA CARMI writes think of your health which is so precious 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+le+carnaval+des+animals+le+swan&docid=608005024222111885&mid=5284F22925A67E497C7F5284F22925A67E497C7F&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

You're doing a great job, but you need to be healthy to continue, so please, yes, take care of yourself :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

On 1/18/2023 at 11:50 AM, YuDai said:

So, yet another GIFT round...This time not through Lawson, but TV Asahi. I wonder if international fans can apply?

From my 5 minutes, not thorough at all sleuthing, you will need phone number for SMS confirmation before logging in to buy ticket. I'd take a guess no international phone numbers then. 

Edit: I'm sorry for the misinformation. It seems like international phone numbers can be used to register for the lottery