General Yuzuru Chat

Google translate:

Q. In the future, do you imagine that you will have the option of becoming a coach instead of a competitor? "I think I'll think about it later, but I don't think that what I've accumulated is applicable to everyone." That said, he doesn't dislike teaching, so maybe we'll see " #羽生結弦 Coach" someday...

8 hours ago, Elly said:

[NEWS]

I can't believe there's only one more mystery clue to reveal from the list. :68811363:

Beautiful Swanyu :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

I wonder what it will be (maybe a musician?). Yuzu makes it really exciting.:panic:

Translation [ENG Sub] from the end of today's broadcast with Yuzu & Kohei 👌🙏

[NEWS]

6 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu & Kohei in the Newspapers

:thumbs up:

So they first met when Yuzu was 14. :THE

[NEWS]

Oh YES we can call this "NEWS"  :2lbkos0: :star-plucker-smiley:  and the 1 on the Japanese newspapers  :2thumbsup: and I learn that the young Yuzu of 14 years old was photographed with the young Kohei of 19 years old (since he was born in 1989) and here is an article that I left in English for you ALL and with a photo  :woop: : Kohei's muscles  :girlsigh: and his grips to protect his hands and Yuzu in his ruffled suit and here he is in FUNNY moments  :lol: and I found the part "clown melody" where Yuzu stops his jump for  :space:around 6:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocd6mnDSzYo  and it's the VO and I know it because covered by a French singer 

https://olympics.com/en/news/figure-skating-japan-hanyu-yuzuru-uchimura-kohei  

I don't know Japanese and rely on Google Translate. If I understand this right, someone made a poll to find out what the success rate is for Gift ticket lotteries. According to the poll, the success rate of those who participated in the ticket lotteries was only 13%! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Why does Yuzu not just book the Tokyo Dome for a dozen or so more shows this year? Especially since the Chinese Fanyus are free to travel now, he should easily be able to fill the Tokyo Dome at least a dozen times in a year. :studsmatta:

44 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know Japanese and rely on Google Translate. If I understand this right, someone made a poll to find out what the success rate is for Gift ticket lotteries. According to the poll, the success rate of those who participated in the ticket lotteries was only 13%! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Why does Yuzu not just book the Tokyo Dome for a dozen or so more shows this year? Especially since the Chinese Fanyus are free to travel now, he should easily be able to fill the Tokyo Dome at least a dozen times in a year. :studsmatta:

I fully support your proposal :nod2:

(As we discussed some earlier time, I still think that regularly coaching would not be his happy path. So I'm glad he doesn't think about coaching yet. (I mean: Yuzu at the boards, wearing a coat instead of jumping up and down and lip-syncing, not putting a foot on the ice? Really?) Sorry, I don't want to bring back this discussion. :whiteflag:)

What I actually wanted to say, is:  
Am I the only one who finds him particularly attractive in this picture?

Edit: typo

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Fantastic idea in theory but Dome is probably going to be hosting other stuff like baseball or something and booked up. TD most likely gave Yuzu available dates to choose from. 

This is all more persuasive to build a rink with 15K or more seating just for Yuzu and call it Ice Palace Hanyu. Please Please :YuzuPoohLove:

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

(As we discussed some earlier time, I still think that regularly coaching would not be his happy path. So I'm glad he doesn't think about coaching yet. (I mean: Yuzu at the boards, wearing a coat instead of jumping up and down and lip-syncing, not putting a foot on the ice? Really?) Sorry, I don't want to bring back this discussion. :whiteflag:)

What I actually wanted zu say, is:  
Am I the only one who finds him particularly attractive in this picture?

Rest assured, you're not alone! He looks so pretty; I love the pose, too :7938863: