General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Anabel said:

I couldn't help but remember this part of the talk between Yuzu and Kohei... :hihi:

It was a really engaging conversation featuring two great masters of their respective disciplines. Just seeing the number of medals on display is incredibly impressive as well as inspiring, with regards to the fantastic heights some people may reach though their dedication and commitment. 

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

I couldn't help but remember this part of the talk between Yuzu and Kohei... :hihi:

Awww wouldn't it be amazing?? This is my fave special guest guess so far .....:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

EDIT beware though....Yuzu is such a troll!!!

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Awww wouldn't it be amazing?? This is my fave special guest guess so far .....:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

EDIT beware though....Yuzu is such a troll!!!

I know, Yuzu loves to troll us lol
But I would love it if it was Kohei and he was like "I didn't really want to but Yuzu ordered me to" ;) Kohei is really funny too.

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

I know, Yuzu loves to troll us lol
But I would love it if it was Kohei and he was like "I didn't really want to but Yuzu ordered me to" ;) Kohei is really funny too.

That is truly funny because essentially one GOAT says the other GOAT made me do it.

Yuzuru is such a genius for this.

Apparently they might perform TOGETHER!

Am i the only one that was all excited and freaking out from the news and then i remembered  we still have GIFT ahead of us before Notte Stellata and .... idk how yuzuru is coping with all of it lmaoo he's promoting NS when GIFT is literally happening like 1 week before, where can i  buy yuzu's motivation/discipline/intelligence :embSwan: