General Yuzuru Chat

19 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Wow, this is really, really great, thank you! From the moment I saw the Prologue in Yokohama, I have been thinking what a shame it is that the (detailed, reliable, adequate) info about this amazing feat on the English Internet seems to be so scarce. As fans, we are determined to find every bit of information and watch every bit of material available about everything Yuzuru does, but for less interested people or those who haven't yet come across him it is harder now to find out about his recent activities and already unbelievable achievements as a pro due to the language barrier and his absence from competitions with their international media coverage and footage which can be viewed for free on YouTube. By filling this gap, you are doing an amazing job!

Yes, this is the main motivation behind our work. Introduce Yuzu's biography and achievements to international audience and give his activities more exposure in English language. We managed to get his articles featured on the Wikipedia main page twice since 2021, and with the latest nomination, it might happen for a third time in three years, which is awesome.

Unfortunately, with Yolo4A4Lo we lost one of your main authors. She will still monitor the articles and protect them from vandalism, but not actively contribute new content for the time being (due to other obligations). So, we are currently two regular authors and 2-3 users who help out on busy weeks. I try my best to coordinate the project, but I also have to take care of my eyes, so I'm a bit limited too.

On this occasion, I'd like to ask if someone has the time and motivation to join our team. All you need is decent English and writing skills and a desktop computer. We don't have any fix time schedule, obligations, or deadlines. Everyone's working at their own pace. I can introduce you to Wikipedia and Yuzu's article series, either per chat or in a quick video session by sharing my screen. If you are interested, just send me a DM :grouphug:

16 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Evet, çalışmamızın arkasındaki ana motivasyon budur. Yuzu'nun biyografisini ve başarılarını uluslararası izleyicilere tanıtmak ve faaliyetlerini İngilizce dilinde daha fazla sergilemek. Makalelerine 2021'den beri iki kez Wikipedia ana sayfasında yer vermeyi başardık ve son adaylıkla birlikte, üç yıl içinde üçüncü kez olabilir ki bu harika.

Ne yazık ki Yolo4A4Lo ile ana yazarlarınızdan birini kaybettik. Yine de makaleleri izleyecek ve onları vandalizmden koruyacak, ancak şimdilik (diğer yükümlülükler nedeniyle) yeni içeriğe aktif olarak katkıda bulunmayacaktır. Yani, şu anda iki düzenli yazarız ve yoğun haftalarda yardımcı olan 2-3 kullanıcıyız. Projeyi koordine etmek için elimden gelenin en iyisini yapmaya çalışıyorum ama aynı zamanda gözlerime de bakmam gerekiyor, bu yüzden ben de biraz kısıtlıyım.

Bu vesileyle, birisinin ekibimize katılmak için zamanı ve motivasyonu olup olmadığını sormak istiyorum. İhtiyacınız olan tek şey, iyi derecede İngilizce ve yazma becerileri ve bir masaüstü bilgisayar. Herhangi bir sabit zaman çizelgemiz, yükümlülüğümüz veya son teslim tarihimiz yok. Herkes kendi hızında çalışıyor. Vikipedi ve Yuzu'nun makale serisini ister sohbette ister ekranımı paylaşarak hızlı bir video oturumunda size tanıtabilirim. Eğer ilgileniyorsanız, bana DM göndermeniz yeterli :grup kucaklaşması:

but unfortunately
 my english  not good :huh:
I would gladly join you
I would help you

thanks for everything Henni:flowers:

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Yes, this is the main motivation of our work. Introduce Yuzu's biography and achievements to an international audience and give more visibility to his activities in English. We've managed to get his articles featured on Wikipedia's main page twice since 2021, and with the latest nomination this could happen for the third time in three years, which is great.

Unfortunately, with Yolo4A4Lo we have lost one of your main authors. She will still monitor articles and protect them from vandalism, but will not actively contribute new content at this time (due to other obligations). So we are currently two regular authors and 2-3 users helping out during busy weeks. I do my best to coordinate the project, but I also have to take care of my eyes, so I'm a bit limited too.

On this occasion, I would like to ask if anyone has the time and motivation to join our team. All you need is good English and writing skills and a desktop computer. We have no fixed timetable, obligations or deadlines. Everyone works at their own pace. I can introduce you to Wikipedia and Yuzu's article series, either via chat or in a quick video session by sharing my screen. If you are interested send me a DM :group hug:

Hello HENNI and  :thanks: for your GENIAL work and high skills that I don't have ......  :/and I join GOURER and the same my English is very bad and I write to you here in my mother tongue (and read you by translation too) and have it translated by google and there are fanyus who will join you and help you in this project  :2thumbsup: and, of course, your eyes are very important   and you will have my support :nod2:  

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Je n'ai pas bien dormi cette nuit. Par conséquent, le message de Yuzu est une très bonne motivation pour commencer la journée.:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg :

:clapclap4:

Un grand merci à toi@Henni147 and your team for all the work.

I'm the same as you ANNIE, my sleep has been disturbed since Monday and it's clear that Yuzu gives us good advice with a good hot soup :birgits-tired-coffee-smiley-face:

YES HENNI is awesome :girlsigh:  :peace2:

4 hours ago, Anni said:

I had no current information about Ryuju, thanks for that. It would have been nice, if all three had found each other, maybe sometimes without ice cream.

And here is Violetta in action:to agree:

WOOOOOOOOO it's very impressive ALL these hoops  :THE and a hell of a technique and with only 1 hoop, I can't do it  :shakehead:and I hope to be able to admire it in Yuzu's NS show 

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Yes, this is the main motivation behind our work. Introduce Yuzu's biography and achievements to international audience and give his activities more exposure in English language. We managed to get his articles featured on the Wikipedia main page twice since 2021, and with the latest nomination, it might happen for a third time in three years, which is awesome.

Unfortunately, with Yolo4A4Lo we lost one of your main authors. She will still monitor the articles and protect them from vandalism, but not actively contribute new content for the time being (due to other obligations). So, we are currently two regular authors and 2-3 users who help out on busy weeks. I try my best to coordinate the project, but I also have to take care of my eyes, so I'm a bit limited too.

On this occasion, I'd like to ask if someone has the time and motivation to join our team. All you need is decent English and writing skills and a desktop computer. We don't have any fix time schedule, obligations, or deadlines. Everyone's working at their own pace. I can introduce you to Wikipedia and Yuzu's article series, either per chat or in a quick video session by sharing my screen. If you are interested, just send me a DM :grouphug:

Sent you a DM. Pxx

1 minute ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

The Twitter account for Beyond AI (Institute for AI and Beyond) tweeted about their involvement with Notte Stellata :happy:

I wonder what they will come up with. Knowing Yuzu, it will certainly be something spectacular. Perhaps an entire starry night sky all over the inside of the venue? :star-plucker-smiley:

Yuzu is bringing ice shows to never before seen levels of greatness and revolutionizing them just like he achieved new heights of competitive skating. :ganba: