General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

I know! I was like WTF when I first saw Miyavi and Yoshiki but then... Hyde!!! :8788161::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

OT: It might be another of Yoshiki's cash grabs and I'm not fond of giving TM my money but i had to get tickets for their LA show. With Sugizo there is like X Japan&friends and i love L'Arc and Miyavi. Seeing them fangirl over Yuzu is a dream come true hshaha

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

OT: It might be another of Yoshiki's cash grabs and I'm not fond of giving TM my money but i had to get tickets for their LA show. With Sugizo there is like X Japan&friends and i love L'Arc and Miyavi. Seeing them fangirl over Yuzu is a dream come true hshaha

Sorry for continuing off topic: will you go see them live??? :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I have only been able to see Miyavi and Hyde live because they came to Barcelona, Miyavi has done it a few times :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I still remember how impressed I was by Hyde. He looked so small when he came on stage, but he becomes so big as soon as he starts singing... :10636614:

Good old memories :67638860:

"Yuzuru Hanyu alone can easily make 10,000+ Seat sports venue full, and the other skaters (their performances) are existing as a compliment (as a side dish), because people specifically come to see Hanyu" -Russian choreographer, & show maker Ilya Averbukh about arranging shows.

3 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

Someone is indeed as wise as King Solomon to both understand and state the truths of life.

After Gift, Yuzu will be most likely see a line of people who are in charge of running ice arenas and the show schedules, each will be hoping for Yuzu to grant their venue the benison of agreeing to appear at the venue that they represent at some point in the future. Many will have heard of the legend of Hanyuconomy and will be desperately hoping that their petition will be heard and gain the Hanyu seal of approval. 

Wembley arena - please heed this and send a delegation to the court of the Ice Emperor

Daily Spread Eagle - January 3rd 2023

Court Circular 

Dear Readers,

Firstly I must beg your forgiveness for this late and hastily compiled summary of court activities at Palace Hanyu. Much has occurred during the past few months and many of Palace Hanyu's inhabitants have been incapacitated after the whirlwind of engagements. PM Pooh is still in the City of Toronto and the Deputy PM Yuzu Pooh has a bad case of flu due to overwork and lack of honey consumption, the Jump Ladies are on retreat due to exhaustion, as are many of the court poets and artisans, thus it falls to me, Dr Perelandra Court Physician to bring you tidings of the Emperor. 

Following the huge excitement of Epiphany Day and the debut of the Ice Stories of Planet Hanyu and the Emperor's early life, Emperor Hanyu retreated to his private apartments within the Palace for a well deserved rest. However, the rest period was a fearfully short respite a mere week. Emperor Hanyu then journeyed to the Northern region of his realm to begin work on the new Summer Palace and reprise the Ice stories for inhabitants of the Northern realm. Due to the rugged landscape and snow many of the northern Poohs were unable to arrive at the Summer Palace in time to see their Emperor. As a great and magnanimous gesture the Emperor gave a third performance of the Ice Stories, which was also transmitted to the entire Planet and all satellites using the Crystal Broadcast. At the end of the third performance many Poohs cried with joy but also sadness the satellites were also crestfallen because they feared that they would not see their Emperor again for many moons. The Emperor assuaged the worries of everyone as he retired from the ice because a page came forth with great tidings to inform all of the spectators that the Emperor would appear at one of the castles in the south - Castle Dome

Emperor Hanyu returned to the Principal Palace for a brief rest before visiting other persons of note to speak about the early years of his reign and to talk about future plans. A Winter message was broadcast which showed some of the challenges of the Emperor's reign and the Emperor also attended a New Year event featuring musicians and troubadours. 

The Jump Ladies will return in time to begin practising for the event at Castle Dome and Deputy PM Pooh is slowly recovering. 

Thank you dear Readers for your indulgence.

The court poets will be in attendance at Castle Dome to bring you news of Emperor Hanyu.