General Yuzuru Chat

:cheer: Managed to catch up with NHK's Kouhaku Uta Gassen program (thanks starry!). It's long but looked like so much fun, and it was nice to see the musicians I recognize (OMG @Anabel Yuzu and Hyde in the same hall. Please skate to a Hyde ballade, Yuzu :smiley-angelic001:) and discover new ones. Some of the songs were so catchy and made me want to listen to more! Though I would likely not have watched it if it wasn't for Yuzu, so there's yet another example of Yuzu spreading Japanese culture. :clapping-smiley:And we even got a few clips of Yuzu's skating in addition to the interactions with songs/musicians. :sparkles.001: It definitely had that end-of-year feel to it and it made me a bit sentimental. New Year's still a few hours away for me, but

:smiley-happy105:Happy New Year and best wishes for good health, happiness, and prosperity for all satellites who are already in 2023! And, of course, for Yuzu and his loved ones! :2lbkos0: Let's look forward to the new year together! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Edit: The Last Rockstars thoughts on Yuzu:

[NEWS]

On 12/30/2022 at 6:34 AM, LiaRy said:

Thank you, Anni! I don't know how I missed it <3

Thanks @LiaRy for uploading them to the video section! :bunny-smiley:

Is Part 3 muted for anyone else? I can't get it to play sound. :dontknow: