General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, ccy said:

please dont post membership contents.

sorrrrry I didnt realise it was members!! I have hidden my post can you do the same? (well I did realise, I just totally didn't think if you know what I mean! thanks for pointing it out so quickly btw)

26 minutes ago, Pammi said:

sorrrrry I didnt realise it was members!! I have hidden my post can you do the same? (well I did realise, I just totally didn't think if you know what I mean! thanks for pointing it out so quickly btw)

:ohmygod: perhaps your brain got frazzled with all of the 'cheeky' comments distracting you:peach:

Someone has drawn the perfect fan cartoon for you, posted in fanart:dancingpooh:

54 minutes ago, Pammi said:

sure.:snpeace: no problem.

39 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

:ohmygod: perhaps your brain got frazzled with all of the 'cheeky' comments distracting you:peach:

Someone has drawn the perfect fan cartoon for you, posted in fanart:dancingpooh:

I was thinking “Friday-Frazzle-Brain syndrome - but then that’s just me pretending I’m not a complete airhead sometimes…😭😭😭

Sorry Yuzuru!! I’ll try my best not to do it again…but I can’t promise I won’t fail again - I get overcome by excitement when I get a YT notification!!

I still have one more day before New Years, but I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all the lovely fanyus on Planet Hanyu. We've been through A LOT this year in terms of emotions, but we've stood together and shown our support to Yuzu- especially on his big change in turning pro. I'm excited to see him on this new journey, and it's been awesome to see all the new content we've been getting from him. Let's say bye bye to 2022, and Cheers to 2023! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

:devilYuzu:

14 hours ago, meowmeownyan said:

Both baseball and figure skating  are niche sport in my country haha

12 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Sad to report that baseball is not popular in the UK. You are correct though, once Sekkisei launch in the Americas where baseball is popular then the world opens up to a 'cult' beauty brand. Men's skin care is definitely something all beauty brands want to tap into. Hopefully Yuzu will eventually join Shohei promoting healthy skin for all, all around the world. 

Shohei seems like a good sports role model. 

Yeah, between the two I think figure skating is more popular in my country. Do we even have a baseball team? Wait is baseball that thing played by 5 or 6 nation tournament? The one with New Zealand and their dance? Oh no! that is rugby!! Confused the two...

I'd say that Yuzu has more chance to promote Kose here than Ohtani but I'm still happy for him and it was a good choice! Surely they thought about American market.

BTW, don't know whether I will be online tomorrow or not so Happy New Year! Hope 2023 will bring us lots of Yuzu (the man, not the fruit!) as long as he doesn't tire out.

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

I was thinking “Friday-Frazzle-Brain syndrome - but then that’s just me pretending I’m not a complete airhead sometimes…😭😭😭

Sorry Yuzuru!! I’ll try my best not to do it again…but I can’t promise I won’t fail again - I get overcome by excitement when I get a YT notification!!

Tehehe

Something to frazzle you even more, long live Cheeky power

Spoiler