General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Oh, Yuzu definitely flaunts it and he's right to do so. I mean, look at his tight Under Armor pants and skating costumes that show off his asset the way it deserves, especially The Purple Pants of Sin...:pout:

:nod2:    RHOOOOOOOOO  :devilyuzu: and in my country this "place" is named : "the most fleshy part" of the body and the "behind" is also said and you see it from behind in its :english1:AU

https://www.larousse.fr/dictionnaires/francais/fleshy/14797   

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Sendai broadcast on December 29 

[NEWS]

Long live tomorrow and  :thanks:  ANNIE 

Regarding Yuzu's ketsu power, let me just point out that if you were to skate your heart out every day since the age of 4 the way Yuzu does, you, too, may have your very own " power of arse" 

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Here more from Lae. She wants to wait for clips and and translate in more detail.

[NEWS]

It's was really nice that both finally met and talked together.:heartpound:  

With these many crumbs today I will definitely sleep well tonight. Good night everyone. And all Satellites, for which the day already begins, a good start.:wave:

Google Translate:

"Do not stop 4 and a half rotations (4A)"

The Fanyus who run Nekomasamune are really fast. And they're early birds. It's 7:30 in the morning in Japan. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

So Yuzu said he wants to continue working on 4A. On one hand, it's not surprising considering he is who he is. But on the other hand, I do worry a bit about the danger of practicing the 4A. But he knows best what his body can and cannot endure. I just hope he stays happy and healthy. :smiley-angelic001:

I sound like a broken record but I'm really so happy with Yuzu's crumbs here and there. The talk with Uchimura was short but it was really fun and endearing :img_21: also Yuzu is still going after 4A and I just wish him health so he can keep challenging skating in his own terms and continue giving us more and more of his Yuzuru Hanyu skating :loveshower:.

40 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

I sound like a broken record but I'm really so happy with Yuzu's crumbs here and there. The talk with Uchimura was short but it was really fun and endearing :img_21: also Yuzu is still going after 4A and I just wish him health so he can keep challenging skating in his own terms and continue giving us more and more of his Yuzuru Hanyu skating :loveshower:.

And we really thought he'd fade into obscurity after retiring 🤡