General Yuzuru Chat

"Yes, these are Gold Medals from a Competition called the Olympic Games. They are very well known and many people watch Figure Skating. 

This is the first medal that I won for being the absolute best at skating. This is another gold medal for the absolute best GOAT of skating. I have two of these medals"

Google translate:

Mr. Yuzuru Hanyu  utters words that cannot be imagined from a noble atmosphere, such as "Desperate Koi ..." and "Ass power" like .

Did he really say Ass power?? whilst indicating his ... ass?? :LOL: I mean, he definitely has some of that! Well, a lot of that really...

1 minute ago, Pammi said:

Google translate:

Mr. Yuzuru Hanyu  utters words that cannot be imagined from a noble atmosphere, such as "Desperate Koi ..." and "Ass power" like .

Did he really say Ass power?? whilst indicating his ... ass?? :LOL: I mean, he definitely has some of that! Well, a lot of that really...

Yuzu being a little cheeky :ohmygod:

5 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Google translate:

Yes he did and even better, it was trending on twitter:embSwan:

2 時間前, Pammiさんが言いました:

Google translate:

It was not my mishearing :rofl3:

It seems he tried to say it needs to strain your buttocks to stand like he does. Usually we say o-shiri or just shiri for buttocks, but he said ketsu, which is really rough and normally not used in public :happy0007:  He said ketsu no chikara, power of buttocks.

Likewise, normally hisshini for desperately, but he was about to say hisshi-koi(te) :laughing: 

Never expected to hear from such noble one. So funny, and it's Yuzuru we love :8232307:

55 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

It seems he tried to say it needs to strain your buttocks to stand like he does. Usually we say o-shiri or just shiri for buttocks, but he said ketsu, which is really rough and normally not used in public :happy0007:  He said ketsu no chikara, power of buttocks.

Likewise, normally hisshini for desperately, but he was about to say hisshi-koi(te) :laughing: 

Never expected to hear from such noble one. So funny, and it's Yuzuru we love :8232307:

Yuzu, Haru-chan, and Pooh showing off the power of the ass. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

7 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu, Haru-chan, and Pooh showing off the power of the ass. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

And why not I say! If you have got it, flaunt it! (and Yuzuru definitely has it!!)

8 minutes ago, Pammi said:

And why not I say! If you have got it, flaunt it! (and Yuzuru definitely has it!!)

Oh, Yuzu definitely does flaunt it and he is right to do so. I mean, look at his tight Under Armor pants and his skating costumes that show off his asset the way it deserves, especially The Purple Pants of Sin... :pouty:

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

Ah I have just looked up ketsu and the meaning given is: ass, arse, buttocks. 

My dad was an Irishman and he loved saying "arse" as it is commonly used in Ireland and it gave him great mischievous delight (so I sort of love it too!)...AND I like that Yuzu has referred to his own "derriere" (a rather lovely word I think!) as having "the power of arse" to stand in a certain way, it makes me smile, and I imagine that is what most people did when he said it - as you say @SuzyQ it's just Yuzuru and we love him! and no amount of ketsu or kuso will change that!  :heart: 

Of course very recently he was skating quite happily whilst shaking his ass!! :LOL: and we were quite happy too!!