General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, YuDai said:

How sweet! (Twitter, shame on you)

Yuzu's crying emoji.:huh:  :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

Here is his other post :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

Talked too much? No Yuzu, we enjoyed listening to you.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I didn't really expect a post from him at this time. :coolio:

Edit:

Lae's translation

[NEWS]

Yuzuru is the National Champion for about another 15 hours....I was remembering Dec 2020 and LMEY and seeing Tenchi for the first time, and how magical so many of us found it, I fell in love with it immediately and I remember others doing so too (even Nam!!)  I loved Yuzuru getting the Championship back that year, he hadn't won it since 2015 due to injuries and flu...and then Shoma....so it was such a sweet moment and a lovely memory for me/us.

Of course 2021 was great too, but that first Tenchi, I will never forget it.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm is this the thing about twt accounts no longer being able to promote links to other media like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc. This warning was being discussed on twt couple of days ago. At first it looked like a bad joke and most people thought that it was another threat that the new CEO would not follow through. Perhaps this new BIG boss is just going to keep on throwing their toys out of the pram and ruin twt.

Big super sorry about mini rant at Christmas, but was it not the case that only a few weeks ago twt users were making lists of people that they wanted to continue seeing tweets from in case only paying accounts were allowed to be visible on twt and people were very concerned that they may not be able to remain in contact with their twt acquaintances. What is your view?

Maybe way off target, hope so

2 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Could it be because he put his Instagram link in his profile? 

Or someone reported him. 

If you are on Twitter, please tag @Twitter Support to fix this issue. 

If I remember correctly, they remove that tweet and said something like it was a mistake.

1 hour ago, YuDai said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also, why I do feel like he's maybe a bit drunk, would explain login issues as well :68468287: Either way, it seems like he's enjoying himself

He may have opened the bottle Shae gave him :hihi:

10 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Yuzuru is the National Champion for about another 15 hours....I was remembering Dec 2020 and LMEY and seeing Tenchi for the first time, and how magical so many of us found it, I fell in love with it immediately and I remember others doing so too (even Nam!!)  I loved Yuzuru getting the Championship back that year, he hadn't won it since 2015 due to injuries and flu...and then Shoma....so it was such a sweet moment and a lovely memory for me/us.

Of course 2021 was great too, but that first Tenchi, I will never forget it.

JNats 2021 was the first live competition I watched. Until then I had only watched videos of his programs (with just one attempt to watch NC I had enough and decided I would only watch Yuzu) I will never forget the effect Rondo had on me. I still think I didn't breathe in the whole program.

In the video description for Yuzuru's Sasanqua, he quotes one of the song's lyrics: 「物語は続くんだ」

("The story continues")

Yes, it does :happy: :10815002:

Also, like many I thought Yuzuru was channelling a festive Christmas tree for his costume, but it looks like he was inspired in part by the flower, Camellia sasanqua:

So I've been away for awhile. Work took over there for a bit, but I have some down time now and am looking to catch up! One of the ways I've done this in the past was to check out pino's twitter and all the little Japanese news stories archived there (so convenient !), but I see she's gone :cry:

Has she moved to another account? Gone offline? If so does anyone have anything similar to recommend? tyvm

On 12/21/2022 at 7:00 PM, SuzyQ said:

A bit :offtopic2: but I found a video of "Suiheisen" sung in Japanese/English/French. Enjoy :8122685:

Sorry to quote so late, life you know, but this is so wonderful! Thank you for posting.

Second, I survived "Twitter-gate 2022" when Twitter restricted Yuzu's account. We need a badge for that! The panic on twitter a few hours ago was crazy (at least I had fun during my last hours of work before Christmas).

And third! Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it and Happy Sunday to the others.

:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:Happy merry Christmas satellites who celebrate and happy merry sunday to everyone 🤗:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:

Travel and family kept me busy so I missed the twitter meltdown, only saw it when the account was already back😅 lucky me, I guess! But I didn't miss the new video and, oh my gosh! (in shocked voice about costume, awed voice about the skating:tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:)

About costume, gonna file it under sartorial choices I'll probably never understand...but alas, after a series of great costumes it was bound to happen at a point, and Dory taught me that sometimes my aesthetics just don't align with his:drama: But the skating? I haven't seen the lyrics translations yet, so I'm still missing a bit, but gosh, the richness of elements, the endless spin, the awesome SE, the IB shot, the delayed1A3T --such an unusual thing, to see more rotations on the second jump, it's mesmerising-- and all the quads/attempts, and then of course the storytelling, culminating with the 3Yuzus, young fearless bb Zu, the amateur senior skater Zu at his best(regardless of results and judges) and then our pro-athlete Zu, jumping together...all the Yuzus he's been leading to the current Zu, and a story that keeps going on🥺:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Once again, thank you Yuzu for the gift! It was unexpected, and he really didn't have to do that (something that clearly required so much thinking, planning and editing). Even the simple fact that he wanted to gift us this is the happiest thing:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Hugs to all satellites :tumblr_inline_n2pjcwwxgn1qdlkyg: