General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow :oh Yuzu, please make it an inspired tradition in 2015 :smiley-angelique001:!!!  (also wait@Hydroblade see that... :Big smile:)

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Closing the year with Yuzu, wow that's great.:heartpound:

Bilan de 2015:sigh:

:to smile:

Here is a "plus" of the year 2015 and an ATMOSPHERE  :cheer:  and for a moment hear HWS singing by everyone (including Yuzu too) with Yoshiki on the piano and Toshi from X JAPAN :heartpound:  :party2: :665e343793b9:

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/155244244122/after-kouhaku-utagassen-ended-guest-judge-yuzuru  I left it for you in English and I was still able to watch the DaiIymotion :peace2:

7 years later : good question for what will he wear? :yuzuhuh: 

34 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Please watch the performance of this young cellist. He actually performed wearing a Seimei costume, entered the stage with a Pooh tissue case, and even did Yuzu's pre-skating ritual. What a Fanyu! :cheer:

Gosh, what an incredible talent the cellist has, to perform this very demanding concerto. He is already a mature and evolved player to take on this piece. 

Wonderful tribute to wear the costume and perform the opening pose, it would certainly bring a smile to Yuzu sama to be recognised in such a way

Thank you for posting

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

A little  :offtopic2: but I found a video of "Suiheisen" sung in Japanese/English/French. Enjoy :8122685:

Pleasantly surprised to hear French (in addition to English) in a Japanese melody and he is a very small "hooked" (I would be unable to speak or sing in Japanese) and with a charming accent 

So, French is well learned in Japanese schools? and :heartpound:shared

10 hours ago, Perelandra said:
  Hide contents

England Cricket team have a well known fan group named the 'Barmy army'. They are also a sports appreciation social club who travel around the globe to support the England Cricket team. They organise group match tickets, travel and hotel for the fan group, make up support songs about the players and team, have trumpeter who leads the fan songs etc. 

If you like comedy Rob Beckett and Romesh Ranganathan, two British comedians, take on lots of challenges in their series, one of these is 'Rob and Romesh vs Cricket'. They go to South Africa to learn about and become involved in Cricket and meet up with various England cricket players, commentators and the Barmy Army. That was also an excellent Test series ( Fan of Test Cricket myself )

Sorry :offtopic2:

So, exactly like the Planet satellites at comps, except with high tea? 

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Please watch the performance of this young cellist. He actually performed wearing a Seimei costume, entered the stage with a Pooh tissue case, and even did Yuzu's pre-skating ritual. What a Fanyu! :cheer:

Quite the performer!! Always hope Yuzuru sees stuff like this - his influence is so visible in the arts in Japan.