General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Anni said:

By the way Yuzu is also on the list:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

"UNITED TOKYO’s hoodie which he wore in the official guidebook of his first show after he turned professional “Prologue” went viral overnight, jumped up to 3rd place for the year!"

[NEWS]

Let’s enjoy that hoodie some more

15 минут назад, nekodearu сказал:

Can I find someone here who can't even fly to Tokyo due to financial or similar issues? I need company in sobbing... :crybaby:

Me. But I'm russian. I can use some ways to pay for ticket, hotel and flight, but the last one cost like... heh... too much.

But I know the situation so... :5918bdaa089ab_0015(1): (it's my tears)

This Yuzu fan artist didn't win the ticket lottery and they made a badge of honor to use for all those who fought bravely in the Battle of Gift Tokyo Dome. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Even the Tokyo Dome seems to be too small for the legions of Fanyus who want to witness this historic event. I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu announces an additional show or two due to the overwhelming demand. :pouty:

Thank you all for sharing :heart:

Well, I'm hoping at least for a decent live broadcast on TV. :smiley-angelic001: I also hope that all the wonderful Satellites who will be there in person have their once-in-a-lifetime experience and then graciously share it with us here on the Planet :clapclap4: 

Anyway, it's wonderful that so many of us will have the opportunity to be eyewitnesses to this unique, groundbreaking, historic event.:loveshower: Have a great time!

2 hours ago, YuDai said:

I feel you, trip to Japan is a chimera for me :13877886:

2 hours ago, Anni said:

:consolant2:

Here is someone else.:(

2 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Me. But I am Russian. I can use some ways to pay for the ticket, hotel and flight, but the last one is like...heh...too expensive.

But I know the situation so...  :5918bdaa089ab_0015(1): (these are my tears)

2 hours ago, StunningBaby1420 said:

My problem is not just financial. I can't leave my family for such a long trip and invest so much money without them... but with them it would be too expensive...

YES we are ALL in the same basket (French expression) of not being able to go to Japan which is the financier and you have to think about food (good think about Yuzu gyosa), alas.... and there is only 'a way 

:spacealien:   :lol: and I'm really happy that everyone who has a GIFT ticket :peace2: :dancingpooh:  

Due to my own schedule in February 2023, I did not apply for the lottery myself :meditationf:, but a friend of mine won the ticket of the GIFT, SS Seat :confused0066:

How lucky she is. Enjoy everyone who have won the platinum seat :smiley-happy105:

Someone said on the net, "The Tokyo Dome was not big enough after all. Why has not the National Stadium (Tokyo Olympic venue) been built with the roof!  Shame!" :biggrin:

Another said, "I don't need a seat! Even hanging from the roof with a rope, I want to see it!" :consoling2: